Lets talk about... RNG yeah that...

You know i been playing halo for like ever… I am a pretty good player but it just seems that in this game when battles are set foruth no matter the outcome… It just seems to fail constantly… Melee attacks doesnt kill after i shoot them a bunch of times… RNG when it comes to driving anything its like some moments it stays on the ground, most of them time its like a paper plane. Like good job spending your req points would you like a paper plane so when your driving it flips and flys all over. Then comes to the pointless req reward system 2,500 for warzone, 1,500 for BTB, and less than a 1,000 for anything else. It just seems like warzone is the only option to get fast reqs… When CAN WE HAZ DOUBLE RP… The randomness of req points is ridiculous at times. Even at the end of a game sometimes stats wont load and no req points givien… Whats up with that…

Req points are always given, if it says retrieving date, just keep checking your store, they show up, they always do.

I’d love a double req point weekend though.

> 2533274794373199;2:
> Req points are always given, if it says retrieving date, just keep checking your store, they show up, they always do.
>
> I’d love a double req point weekend though.

They normally don’t show up when it says retrieving data. I’ve lost multiple legendary boosts because of it.