Let's talk about how 343 stole our money.

Why is it right now that they have a req sale and they didn’t start it on christmas when some of us bought req packs right? You’d think they’d do that, But no. they decide to steal our money so we’ve already bought some and then now decide it’s time to make it cheaper what the hell?

Lol, 0/10.

You spent your money on something you felt was a worthwhile purchase. If a better deal has come along, blame no one but yourself.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to have the sale after Christmas when more people have more discretionary income/gift cards to spend?

I suppose you’re right but they still should have warned us that there was going to be a sale so we wouldn’t have spent it. If anything it’s a marketing ploy to make us spend more for less.

They just had a poorly timed sale for in-game content, noit really stealing.

You pay to get things the easy way, sometimes you get burned.

> 2533274871642811;4:
> I suppose you’re right but they still should have warned us that there was going to be a sale so we wouldn’t have spent it. If anything it’s a marketing ploy to make us spend more for less.

If they really wanted to make some easy money, they’d hurry up and bring Turbo back. Or better yet, make it permanent. Once people have burned through their REQ stashes, then on comes the pack buying.

But in all seriousness, I’d kill (not literally) for Turbo to come back :’(

> 2533274871642811;1:
> Why is it right now that they have a req sale and they didn’t start it on christmas when some of us bought req packs right? You’d think they’d do that, But no. they decide to steal our money so we’ve already bought some and then now decide it’s time to make it cheaper what the hell?

• I assume this is in reference to the UK sale including gold packs? - You purchased something of your own volition at a price you felt was fair at the time, a reduction in price later does not change that. - Robbery is by definition the taking of another’s property by force or threat of force. That certainly hasn’t happened. - Theft is the taking of someone’s property unlawfully, that certainly hasn’t happened - There have been sales on req packs before. How is this any different? - How is the start time of a sale relevant? - You also can’t argue that fraud took place as if you bought a gold pack you were given what you bought at the advertised price.

[deleted]

Stole your money? You’re the one who decided to buy the pack.

They didnt steal your money granted that’s a **** move from them but, you were the one the buy it they never forced you.

No one “stole” your money, they didn’t force you to buy anything, and the packs aren’t broken.

> 2533274871642811;1:
> Why is it right now that they have a req sale and they didn’t start it on christmas when some of us bought req packs right? You’d think they’d do that, But no. they decide to steal our money so we’ve already bought some and then now decide it’s time to make it cheaper what the hell?

Oh god haha

Please explain how it’s “stealing”, did you get the content you paid for? Yes?

I guess it’s also theft my local pub has started to offer 2 for £5 on beers after going there for years?

Poor effort, 0/8.

As others have pointed out, no one stole your money. Does it suck that a deal came out AFTER your purchase? Sure. But that likely happened to thousands of players and would have been the case no matter what day they chose to start a sale.