Let's talk about Halo's future.

So I had a blast from Halo 5’s campaign. Just not the fact that they recycled the Warden and the other fact where it was not portrayed right. So my thoughts for Halo 6 is that it should be the game for 343I to get things right. They knew what they did wrong which was a BIG mistake. I mean hell I’d rather just watch the trailers than play Halo 5. So Halo 6. I think what 343I should do is have the planet Reach in Halo 6. It would be interesting to meet a destroyed planet like Harvest too. As for the story, i think it should have Chief and Locke in a real fight this time. Anyways, I have an idea for a Halo game that I mentioned a long time ago. There was this teaser (I think it was fan made for Reach 2) that a marine was talking about his mission to collect remains from a spartan (Noble six). Then they got ambushed by hunters. So i think 343I should really make a Halo game about a marine you can play as. Now I know that an ODST is like a marine, but they are more tougher. I think it would be fun and it would introduce a new way of stratagy as an easy to kill marine.

Why would the Chief and Locke be fighting? And ODSTs are not like marines; they are marines.

> 2535408102032171;2:
> Why would the Chief and Locke be fighting? And ODSTs are not like marines; they are marines.

Im sure some Halo fans wanted a real fight between the Chief and Locke. Any gaming company could come up for a reason. I’m pretty sure that ODST’s are barely the same as marines. The difference of the two is that ODST’s are specialized for dropping into enemy territory. Im sure that their armor however is different than the marine’s armor. Im not saying I have any proof, but its just my opinion.

> 2533274890809655;3:
> > 2535408102032171;2:
> > Why would the Chief and Locke be fighting? And ODSTs are not like marines; they are marines.
>
>
> Im sure some Halo fans wanted a real fight between the Chief and Locke. Any gaming company could come up for a reason. I’m pretty sure that ODST’s are barely the same as marines. The difference of the two is that ODST’s are specialized for dropping into enemy territory. Im sure that their armor however is different than the marine’s armor. Im not saying I have any proof, but its just my opinion.

There is no conceivable reason for John and Jameson Locke to get into any kind of fight with one another. That’s just dumb.

The Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) are a special operations unit of the UNSC Marine Corps.

> 2535408102032171;4:
> > 2533274890809655;3:
> > > 2535408102032171;2:
> > > Why would the Chief and Locke be fighting? And ODSTs are not like marines; they are marines.
> >
> >
> > Im sure some Halo fans wanted a real fight between the Chief and Locke. Any gaming company could come up for a reason. I’m pretty sure that ODST’s are barely the same as marines. The difference of the two is that ODST’s are specialized for dropping into enemy territory. Im sure that their armor however is different than the marine’s armor. Im not saying I have any proof, but its just my opinion.
>
>
> There is no conceivable reason for John and Jameson Locke to get into any kind of fight with one another. That’s just dumb.
>
> The Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) are a special operations unit of the UNSC Marine Corps.

Well yeah, but you can’t oppose the fact that fans were disappointed with Halo 5’s campaign and they even mentioned the part where Locke and Chief had a punch-fest. Im just saying that 343I could make fans more satisfied with Halo 6.

But there isn’t a conceivable reason for the two to fight. That ship has sailed. As for going back to Reach, that may be an interesting route. I could see Cortana terraforming it as some sort of symbol of good intentions, but with some of Halsey’s flashcloned brains possibly chilling somewhere in an ONI vault, she may try to find them. That’s just one possible route, but we may see Reach again.

> 2533274812652989;6:
> But there isn’t a conceivable reason for the two to fight. That ship has sailed. As for going back to Reach, that may be an interesting route. I could see Cortana terraforming it as some sort of symbol of good intentions, but with some of Halsey’s flashcloned brains possibly chilling somewhere in an ONI vault, she may try to find them. That’s just one possible route, but we may see Reach again.

Agreed.

In future Halo need splits screen.

> 2533274890809655;3:
> > 2535408102032171;2:
> > Why would the Chief and Locke be fighting? And ODSTs are not like marines; they are marines.
>
>
> Im sure some Halo fans wanted a real fight between the Chief and Locke. Any gaming company could come up for a reason. I’m pretty sure that ODST’s are barely the same as marines. The difference of the two is that ODST’s are specialized for dropping into enemy territory. Im sure that their armor however is different than the marine’s armor. Im not saying I have any proof, but its just my opinion.

The entire Chief vs Locke concept is stupid.

Most fans went into a mass panic the second a new character showed up that could stand a chance against Chief, this resulted in multiple 343 hate threads along the lines of “Chief cant loose a fight” “Spartan IVs cant fight Spartan IIs” ETC.

Chief won the fight in Halo 5 so the fans got what they wanted, for Chief and Locke to fight again they would have to make Chief go AWOL for a third time which in itself is just stupid.

Plus if Chief “cant loose” whats the point of him even having a fight with another Spartan in the first place.

I think an interesting thing to consider is the age of the Spartan II’s. At this point they are in their 40’s-50’s. Halo 5 taught us that though they are genetically modified supersoldiers, they are still human. Chief’s attachment to Cortana was the primary showing of this. I’m not saying I want these amazing characters to retire due to old age at some point because I love them as much as the next guy, but they aren’t invincible. When will these characters take their well-deserved beach vacations? Who will replace them some day?

343 had three years and reviewer and fan feedback and somehow has -Yoinked!- up and made a worse campaign, If they can’t do it right twice as the 8th main game in the series they seriously what is the point? Give them more chances? Amazing Spiderman had two chances and -Yoinked!- up and I don’t see anyone saying they needed more chances, seriously only reason Halo has a reason to go is to milk money, 343 has not convinced me they can have Halo not regress this generation if the first next gen game already has

The Pessimist says: “It can’t possibly get any worse.”

The Optimist says: “Oh yes it can!”

I guess we’ll have to wait and see.