Let's talk about emblems.

Emblems in Halo 4?

As we know, Bungie made all the emblems for Halo 2,3,ODST,Reach… so will the same ones be available in Halo 4? Certain copyrights like the Marathon emblem have already disappeared. I know I will be deeply saddened when/if I can’t find my Runes emblem when I start Halo 4.

You?

I want my asterisk and crosshair combo. If they aren’t in Halo 4, I will be upset.

I do believe the ones that are linked to the Halo copy rights will go with the Halo Title, and I agree, I would be upset to have to come up with a new emblem for my self, the ruins is one I use.

I want my unicorn back.

Hopefully everyone’s favorite will return. I hope the emblems are actually visible on our spartans in Halo 4.

Smiley face give me smiley face :slight_smile:

I want my Marathon emblem back…

> I want my Marathon emblem back…

lol so do i, but seeing how Marathon was bungie’s game i dont see it returning…

I want to be able to place Frankie’s face as an emblem.

As long as yin yang is still there i will be happy.

Hopefully we get all the Old ones, plus many many new ones, like Forerunner symbols.

I’ll probably get flamed for this, but honestly, make it like the Black Ops emblem system.

Over the years, Bungie has developed a huge ego, and with that, has implemented multiple ban types and rules in order to have complete control over their game and it’s pretty ridiculous. This goes for the current emblem system as well since we can only choose from certain emblems and can’t really get creative with any of it.

Give the players some actual freedom.

I think it would be better if we could create our own emblems.

BAD idea…

I always have the septagon thing toggled so I have a blank emblem, I’m afraid that I won’t be able to if they can’t use that emblem…

Now that we’re on the subject, I hope our emblems are actually noticeable on our armor. Unlike in Reach where it’s like, “oh hey, the emblem is there, but it’s just covered by practically every chest variant!”

I’d love it we get emblems in H4 to show our appreciation for the previous games. That means that I want the logos from H:CE, H2, and H3, the Keep It Clean emblem from ODST, and whatever is appropriate for Reach.

If we still having runes i’ll be happy.

I get a feeling emblems in halo 4 will more than likely resemble a Black Ops style Emblem Generator.

I would like the 343 Guilty Spark in the middle of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary’s title art as an emblem. That and the Star. But I can see that coming back hehe.