Lets talk about assassinations

Well do you think there will be assassinations in Halo 4 like there were in Halo Reach?

Discuss your opinions.

Yes I do and IMO they’re a pointless gimmick. They only serve to slow down gameplay. You can argue they look awsome until you’re blue in the face but at the end of the day anything that puts style over substance should be out without a second thought IMO.

No, they just slow the game down and I just tap to assassinate anyways to skip the annoying animation.

assassination’s are confermed by franky.

I never stated my own opinon so don’t make assumptions that I like them. I just wanted the opinion of the community.

Hate them. Yes, they look cool the first few times, but their are countlesss amounts of times where I meant for a simple Beat Down and ended up getting killed because of the animation. So dumb.

In the vidoc I saw someone going for an assassination but they cut away before anything showed. I think they should, but they should leave it in first person.

Why should anybody get worked up about an animation to begin with? It’s immensely satisfying, and I’m going to do it ever chance I get.

Find me in the middle of the battlefield guys, I don’t mind being shot to bits. I’ll still assassinate. It’s fun.

It’s the same instant kill, just a little more involving.

> Hate them. Yes, they look cool the first few times, but their are countlesss amounts of times where I meant for a simple Beat Down and ended up getting killed because of the animation. So dumb.

Agreed. Since it has already been confirmed that assassinations will be returning, I hope that they implement it better, whereas you actually have to hold down the melee button longer for it to put you into the animation.

> > Hate them. Yes, they look cool the first few times, but their are countlesss amounts of times where I meant for a simple Beat Down and ended up getting killed because of the animation. So dumb.
>
> Agreed. Since it has already been confirmed that assassinations will be returning, I hope that they implement it better, whereas you actually have to hold down the melee button longer for it to put you into the animation.

I wish you could toggle them on/off within the controls menu. Problem solved.

> > > Hate them. Yes, they look cool the first few times, but their are countlesss amounts of times where I meant for a simple Beat Down and ended up getting killed because of the animation. So dumb.
> >
> > Agreed. Since it has already been confirmed that assassinations will be returning, I hope that they implement it better, whereas you actually have to hold down the melee button longer for it to put you into the animation.
>
> I wish you could toggle them on/off within the controls menu. Problem solved.

That would be a blessing, unfortunately the odds of that happening are slim to none.

I like them. The point is that they leave you open and slow you down…because you are taking the extra time to add some humiliation to a guys death for not watching his back.

Bring em back!

I’d be happy to see assassinations return in Halo 4.
There a good feature to the game and i enjoy spinning the camera round a 360 while doing so lol

PeacE
ShadEO9

Make them first-person!!!