Lets rate Halo 4 !

I was watching E3 2011 on Spike when the Halo 4 Teaser Trailer was released .I have been following every Shred of Info I could find since then .I will now rate on a scale of 1-10 1 being the lowest 10 being the highest what I think of the Game Types of Halo 4 . I would Like it if you guys would also rate the game from your prospective .{Note I have not Played Halo 4 this is only my opinion from the footage I have seen 0

Campaign 10/10

With the return of Master Chief we are at the dawn of a new trilogy . The massive story we know and love that is Halo will Double with this trilogy making it possibly the largest story ever for a video game . Harkening back to a feeling like that of Halo Ce and new enemies and new Characters to explore Halo 4 looks to be one of the best if not the best Halo Campaign yet .In my opinion .

Multiplayer 8.0/10

Multiplayer looks fast paced and very fun to play . Competitive looks as if it might return to the glory Days of Halo 1-3 . I am concerned though with some aspects such as Custom load outs and the 5 shot BR as I feel we all are . The Multiplayer has great potential .

Spartan ops 8.5/10

Spartan ops is a truly gutsy move by 343 If they pull it off it will be a great addition to the Halo Franchise . The idea of a Virtual Second Campaign Growing the story of Halo is something any Halo an should be excited about .

Forge 8.0/10

Forge looks like a fine improvement over the Reach Forge and is certainly going to be easier to Control .I do wish though you would have the ability to buy Enemies and weather effects .Still though we will not have the constant Gray of Reach or the Painful building of Halo3 This will be the best Forge yet .

Halo 4 9.0/10

I feel this will be 10/10 after I play the game .This Is the Halo we have been waiting for and a worthy adition to the Franchise .
That is my Rating feel free to place your own .You don’t need to explain yourself like I did but you can if you wish . Feel free to just put numbers without a explanation follow up . OK Halo community may you rank Halo4 . If I spelled stuff wrong I am sorry I was kind of in a hurry .

Note that this is to Rate what you think of what you have seen from these gametypes and expect from them .

I don’t know about you guys but I’m not rating the game till I’ve played it when it’s released.
Remember nothing is final till then.

I rate it a 7… out of 7! ;’)

> I rate it a 7… out of 7! ;’)

I see what you did there!

Campaign-9.0

though halo 4 seems to be the biggest change we’ve seen since the first halo campaign wise thats the very reason why I’ll just give it a 9. the game could be as good as the first halo if not better but at the same time I’m not quite sure as to how it’ll play out.

War Games-8.5

though it definitely seems like an improvement (or fixer up) from reach I’m not quite sure as to how everything new they’re adding will play out. the more and more I learn about halo 4 the better it seems though so this may change within a month or so.

Forge-9.0

I am a tad bit underwhelmed by the improvements they’re making to halo 4’s forge mode but at the same time forge was already pretty good to begin with so as long as they don’t ruin anything and make a few improvement here and there I’ll be satisfied.

Spartan ops-9.5

I’m not quite sure about this one simply because I haven’t seen enough of it, however given that they won’t be using the same old characters from halo 3 plus the way they’re setting it up not only makes spartan ops look good, it also makes it look revolutionary.

overall-9

even if halo 4 won’t live up to its predecessors (excluding reach) it’ll still be a halo game for sure and that in itself I would think makes halo 4 deserve a 9 out of 10.

> I don’t know about you guys but I’m not rating the game till I’ve played it when it’s released.
> Remember nothing is final till then.

Was going to say the same. I rather rate it until I actually get the game.

campaign - 10

Wargames- Cod out of Cod

Spartan ops - Maybe an 8

overall- casual focused “modern” multiplayer that caters to casuals will make me only play customs and campaign.

> campaign - 10
>
> Wargames- Cod out of Cod
>
> Spartan ops - Maybe an 8
>
>
> overall- casual focused “modern” multiplayer that caters to casuals will make me only play customs and campaign.

ignoring your take on MP being like CoD, why would you rate spartan ops 8 and campaign 10? the gameplay is going to be pretty much the same so you would think it would be somewhere around the same in terms of quality.

> > campaign - 10
> >
> > Wargames- Cod out of Cod
> >
> > Spartan ops - Maybe an 8
> >
> >
> > overall- casual focused “modern” multiplayer that caters to casuals will make me only play customs and campaign.
>
> ignoring your take on MP being like CoD, why would you rate spartan ops 8 and campaign 10? the gameplay is going to be pretty much the same so you would think it would be somewhere around the same in terms of quality.

So ignore what you dont like? typical waypoint

and Campaign has chief

Spartan Ops has Expendable soldiers I-IV

Campaign: Could be pretty good, could be meh, could be as bad as Reach’s. No one can say much on it now.

Spartan Ops: Same as Campaign, has the potential to be decent. Although I will miss Firefight :frowning:

Multiplayer: My interest is low at this point. I want to like the multiplayer, I really do, but my competitive edge doesn’t let me. I just hope it’s not down to MLG/BTB.net to make this game competitive and enjoyable for myself and others out there.

Forge: Looks okay. 343 should have atleast shown one of the other supposed “forge worlds” instead of Forge World 2.0

> > > campaign - 10
> > >
> > > Wargames- Cod out of Cod
> > >
> > > Spartan ops - Maybe an 8
> > >
> > >
> > > overall- casual focused “modern” multiplayer that caters to casuals will make me only play customs and campaign.
> >
> > ignoring your take on MP being like CoD, why would you rate spartan ops 8 and campaign 10? the gameplay is going to be pretty much the same so you would think it would be somewhere around the same in terms of quality.
>
> So ignore what you dont like? typical waypoint
>
> and Campaign has chief
>
> Spartan Ops has Expendable soldiers I-IV

Well no you don’t ingnore what you don’t like you PLAY IT and then you decide if you like it or not!

OT: Campaign 10/10 just because of Chief
Wargames —/10 I have not yet played so I refuse to give a rating
Forge 9/10 what I expected would have liked a few more new features though! Oh well Halo 5 and next gen I guess!
Spartan Ops 9/10 has great potential and I think its something not new exactly but very different and will be a cool new feature as FF is broken if you don’t paly as an ODST

Overall: —/10 Since I haven’t played Mulitplayer my review is incomplete as of now talk to me on Nov.6 as I’m taking that day off!

> > > campaign - 10
> > >
> > > Wargames- Cod out of Cod
> > >
> > > Spartan ops - Maybe an 8
> > >
> > >
> > > overall- casual focused “modern” multiplayer that caters to casuals will make me only play customs and campaign.
> >
> > ignoring your take on MP being like CoD, why would you rate spartan ops 8 and campaign 10? the gameplay is going to be pretty much the same so you would think it would be somewhere around the same in terms of quality.
>
> So ignore what you dont like? typical waypoint
>
> and Campaign has chief
>
> Spartan Ops has Expendable soldiers I-IV

I don’t ignore what I don’t like, I ignore what isn’t correct.

as for the campaign having chief, well to be honest I’m sick and tired of playing as him. don’t you think playing as someone else would be a little more interesting than playing as someone that we’ve played as for the entire first trilogy?

the spartan ops guys might not be as interesting but I think they’ll be a lot less boring than chief.

> I don’t know about you guys but I’m not rating the game till I’ve played it when it’s released.
> Remember nothing is final till then.

> > > > campaign - 10
> > > >
> > > > Wargames- Cod out of Cod
> > > >
> > > > Spartan ops - Maybe an 8
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > overall- casual focused “modern” multiplayer that caters to casuals will make me only play customs and campaign.
> > >
> > > ignoring your take on MP being like CoD, why would you rate spartan ops 8 and campaign 10? the gameplay is going to be pretty much the same so you would think it would be somewhere around the same in terms of quality.
> >
> > So ignore what you dont like? typical waypoint
> >
> > and Campaign has chief
> >
> > Spartan Ops has Expendable soldiers I-IV
>
> I don’t ignore what I don’t like, I ignore what isn’t correct.
>
> as for the campaign having chief, well to be honest I’m sick and tired of playing as him. don’t you think playing as someone else would be a little more interesting than playing as someone that we’ve played as for the entire first trilogy?
>
> the spartan ops guys might not be as interesting but I think they’ll be a lot less boring than chief.

How can you even say you don’t want to play as Chief!!! Its been 5 years I’m tired of playing as generic people and not Chief!

> > > > campaign - 10
> > > >
> > > > Wargames- Cod out of Cod
> > > >
> > > > Spartan ops - Maybe an 8
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > overall- casual focused “modern” multiplayer that caters to casuals will make me only play customs and campaign.
> > >
> > > ignoring your take on MP being like CoD, why would you rate spartan ops 8 and campaign 10? the gameplay is going to be pretty much the same so you would think it would be somewhere around the same in terms of quality.
> >
> > So ignore what you dont like? typical waypoint
> >
> > and Campaign has chief
> >
> > Spartan Ops has Expendable soldiers I-IV
>
> Well no you don’t ingnore what you don’t like you PLAY IT and then you decide if you like it or not!
>
> OT: Campaign 10/10 just because of Chief
> Wargames —/10 I have not yet played so I refuse to give a rating
> Forge 9/10 what I expected would have liked a few more new features though! Oh well Halo 5 and next gen I guess!
> Spartan Ops 9/10 has great potential and I think its something not new exactly but very different and will be a cool new feature as FF is broken if you don’t paly as an ODST
>
> Overall: —/10 Since I haven’t played Mulitplayer my review is incomplete as of now talk to me on Nov.6 as I’m taking that day off!

I will be sure to .

> campaign - 10
>
> Wargames- <mark>Cod out of Cod</mark>
>
> Spartan ops - Maybe an 8
>
>
> overall- casual focused “modern” multiplayer that caters to casuals will make me only play customs and campaign.

Mute ban