LETS PLAY....................................

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

just in case people here missed it theres a campaign to get as many people as humanily possible to play halo 3 on the 8th

we need to show 343 just how many people would prefer a game similar to halo 3 in core mechanics, custom games, vehicular combat over halo 4s current form

Message anyone you know (via facebook xbox twitter text message however possible) who is upset that that halo 4 has gone in completely wrong direction and get them to hop on to halo 3 on the 8th of april

wouldnt it be extremly funny if a game that was 5 years old had a higher population than 4

we need to send a CRYSTAL CLEAR MESSAGE TO 343 ON HOW WE WANT HALO 5 to turn out

people are already planing to play fun custom games again such as FAT KID Indiana Jones, Lava Pit and traditional zombies AS well as social and ranked playlists

Anyone who is not happy in the direction 343 are taking halo please join this

WE NEED TO MAKE A STATEMENT

On board with this!

As much as I love Halo 3, this will accomplish nothing.

Still going to play it of course, as I enjoy the idea of actually being able to find a game of SWAT, MLG and Lone Wolves, but a “Populate Halo 3” jump will have no effect.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> As much as I love Halo 3, this will accomplish nothing.
>
> Still going to play it of course, as I enjoy the idea of actually being able to find a game of SWAT, MLG and Lone Wolves, but a “Populate Halo 3” jump will have no effect.

if the people still forcing themselves to play halo 4 through loyalthy to halo or some other reason switch to playing halo 3 then halo 4 s PATHETIC population might drop even futher down

the only way theyll notice is if the numbers keep going down and it hurts $$$$$$$$$$$$ cause that is all they care about

what on earth is this going to do to help anything? you think a slight bump of population on halo 3 is going to give a stronger message than the endless torrent of hate threads posted on this forum?

And anyone who thinks that dropping Halo 4’s population lower is going to help the people of this forum definitely needs to rethink things.

Is there a place where we can sign up for and start Halo 3 customs? If not, then we should make one.

> what on earth is this going to do to help anything? you think a slight bump of population on halo 3 is going to give a stronger message than the endless torrent of hate threads posted on this forum?

there not paying any attention to these forums though are they???

we need to do something to get a message across and if the population continues to drop or if a popular game (halo 3) rises 343 might just MIGHT notice because all the hate threads have accomplished nothing

The last thing I want is for this game to go from low population to dead (not that I fear any significant number of people will think that your plan will work). (thought this was halo 4 forum when posting)

> there not paying any attention to these forums though are they???
>
> we need to do something to get a message across and if the population continues to drop or if a popular game (halo 3) rises 343 might just MIGHT notice because all the hate threads have accomplished nothing

Do you honestly believe they haven’t even noticed the posts on the forums? I doesn’t matter if they have listened. Playing halo 3 cannot make them listen because you cannot tell them anything. They might notice everyone playing halo 3 over 4, but I assure you they are not blind and they have noticed the forums.

OGHAZA
Im aware there noticing the forums but htey arent doing anything to really appease the community even though the know were all pissed off just look at the custom games community they had a thread over 240 pages long and 343 has given them very little

im aware that is likely to happen to this as well but for god sake its worth a shot and who knows what will happen we just have to try

Fair enough, you don’t know what will happen, so it is worth a try.

In fairness you are suggesting a 1 day boycott of the game - not a concept I have a problem with. My reason for being on the offensive is that many people (not you) are suggesting that people move away from Halo 4 entirely, and that is an idea that can do nothing but damage the Halo franchise.

^and I’m glad to see that posts such as this are picked up by the mods as spam, although nothing against you.

April 8th FTW

I’m always excited to see a new repopulation attempt going, but it won’t do much sadly.

> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
>
> Don’t be scared human he only speaks the truth.
> and BTW yes we need to definitely bring 3 to a better status.

Halo 3 is a great game, I just wish the playlists were populated enough to be able to find games in every playlist.

I only got into it just recently, I wish i’d found it in its heyday.
Hopefully 343 will think when they make Halo 5 and keep in mind what Halo WAS (i’d say “is”, but it seems the way of the future is changing Halo into something else).