Let's play, mics only

I’m tired of playing with people who don’t have mics. It takes away from the experience of Xbox live. I’m currently using an Xbox 360 and my gamer tag is KSICravingcactus hum and let’s play

Hard to find people still playing halo 4 on the 360. I’m interested in playing and I also have a mic.

Gamertag: Cacho665

Just saw this. I almost always play with a mic. I don’t have a specific schedule for when I get on, but usually at least a couple nights each week. Feel free to add me CJ Stormblessed and we can play together whenever you are online. I’ve got another couple buddies who I play with somewhat often as well.

Got a mic and play frequently Gamertag: steelblade92 add me

I’m on erratically, thanks to two jobs and multiple kids. Used to play with a mic, but it gets old hearing idiots screaming, overly loud background noise, and general crying/whining/crap talk about team. Would be more than willing to use mic with non-idiots

> 2533274820192853;5:
> I’m on erratically, thanks to two jobs and multiple kids. Used to play with a mic, but it gets old hearing idiots screaming, overly loud background noise, and general crying/whining/crap talk about team. Would be more than willing to use mic with non-idiots

Totally agree. Im up for this, online most nights, even better if you have dlc but I enjoy the game either way. GT is LR Amaterasu

I also have a mic and love to play gamertag is yak ATAK 476