Let's play Halo 2 tonight!

I’m looking for some people who want to play Halo 2 on XBConnect later tonight. We will play regular game types (as in no MLG, just classic settings). We can play team games, FFA games, objective, whatever. If you want to tag along, I’ll probably get on around 9pm EST. My player tag is xxxbarthxxx. If you don’t have XBConnect, there is a forum that shows you how to get it. It’s free and safe.

I can get on for a while tonight, assuming we get enough players for some solid team matches. Can we put in requests for game types in the xbconnect chat once we’re in?

My xbconnect gamertag is General_Lexicon.

> I can get on for a while tonight, assuming we get enough players for some solid team matches. Can we put in requests for game types in the xbconnect chat once we’re in?
>
> My xbconnect gamertag is General Lexicon.

Of course! Requests are always welcome.

Awesome, hopefully we get enough people. You may want to make a post on the xbconnect forums as well. They aren’t as frequented, but there are occasionally some folks looking for Halo 2 team slayer games over there.

I’d like to put in advance requests for Team SWAT & Tower of Power if we have enough (giving you a heads up since those are custom gametypes that need to be created).

> Awesome, hopefully we get enough people. You may want to make a post on the xbconnect forums as well. They aren’t as frequented, but there are occasionally some folks looking for Halo 2 team slayer games over there.
>
> I’d like to put in advance requests for Team SWAT & Tower of Power if we have enough (giving you a heads up since those are custom gametypes that need to be created).

Ok. I have SWAT but I"ll have to make ToP for us to play.

I tried contacting you - are you done with xbconnect for the night?

Rather than make a new thread, I thought it would be a good idea to just post planned games here.

I’ll be hosting a game this evening around 7:00 CST (possibly earlier, but it should be around 7).

The lobby will be for team matchmaking types. Extra maps are not required this time. Feel free to join!