Lets play BTB now!

Looking for people to play BTB with on Reach right now. Stats and skill set does not matter just looking for a team with good communication. Please have a mic.

Drop your GT below and I’ll invite you. My gt is Synyst3rspartan.

lol single handily the worst game type in Reach. A bunch of 14 year olds team killing and sitting in spawn so they can get the Banshee.

Either play with a full team or don’t search at all. If you can get that out of the way and learn how to spawn trap and set up, BTB is the best playlist ever.

However, if you search with randoms or just want a team that plays for fun, prepare to get cooped on again and again (unless the teams you face are terribad).

I am not much a BTB fan, sorry i just know how it works.

> lol single handily the worst game type in Reach. A bunch of 14 year olds team killing and sitting in spawn so they can get the Banshee.

I DID like BTB until it really became Big Team Objective. It’s ALL CTF, Stockpile and Assault games. They should separate it like they did the DLC options with Slayer and Objective. I miss BTB on Halo 3 but I’m not looking to take a real step that far back.

> > lol single handily the worst game type in Reach. A bunch of 14 year olds team killing and sitting in spawn so they can get the Banshee.
>
> I DID like BTB until it really became Big Team Objective. It’s ALL CTF, Stockpile and Assault games. They should separate it like they did the DLC options with Slayer and Objective. I miss BTB on Halo 3 but I’m not looking to take a real step that far back.

This, besides objective games are abused by stacked teams. I mean it’s the players fault for searching alone but the in game system rewards holding/ignoring the objective (the longer the game, the more cR you get at the end of the match) instead of rewarding playing the objective.

I am no opponent of spawn trapping (it’s fair game if you and your team can’t prevent it from happening). Is it playing dirty? No. Is it effective? Hell yes it is.

Should just change the name to BTB objective, that’s all that ever shows up and which is why i haven’t played it in awhile.

> > > lol single handily the worst game type in Reach. A bunch of 14 year olds team killing and sitting in spawn so they can get the Banshee.
> >
> > I DID like BTB until it really became Big Team Objective. It’s ALL CTF, Stockpile and Assault games. They should separate it like they did the DLC options with Slayer and Objective. I miss BTB on Halo 3 but I’m not looking to take a real step that far back.
>
> This, besides objective games are abused by stacked teams. I mean it’s the players fault for searching alone but the in game system rewards holding/ignoring the objective (the longer the game, the more cR you get at the end of the match) instead of rewarding playing the objective.
>
> I am no opponent of spawn trapping (it’s fair game if you and your team can’t prevent it from happening). Is it playing dirty? No. Is it effective? Hell yes it is.
>
>
> Should just change the name to BTB objective, that’s all that ever shows up and which is why i haven’t played it in awhile.

I’m not against spawn killing per-se, but I’m against spawn camping. That’s just ruining the true flow. You’re supposed to meet your enemy.

I’m totally with you though on feelings of BTB. I rarely search unless I’m playing with dudes from my website and there’s just about a dozen of us but never on at the same times. Usually about 3-4 including me. So we stick to Living Dead/Slayer.

> > > > lol single handily the worst game type in Reach. A bunch of 14 year olds team killing and sitting in spawn so they can get the Banshee.
> > >
> > > I DID like BTB until it really became Big Team Objective. It’s ALL CTF, Stockpile and Assault games. They should separate it like they did the DLC options with Slayer and Objective. I miss BTB on Halo 3 but I’m not looking to take a real step that far back.
> >
> > This, besides objective games are abused by stacked teams. I mean it’s the players fault for searching alone but the in game system rewards holding/ignoring the objective (the longer the game, the more cR you get at the end of the match) instead of rewarding playing the objective.
> >
> > I am no opponent of spawn trapping (it’s fair game if you and your team can’t prevent it from happening). Is it playing dirty? No. Is it effective? Hell yes it is.
> >
> >
> > Should just change the name to BTB objective, that’s all that ever shows up and which is why i haven’t played it in awhile.
>
> I’m not against spawn killing per-se, but I’m against spawn camping. That’s just ruining the true flow. You’re supposed to meet your enemy.
>
> I’m totally with you though on feelings of BTB. I rarely search unless I’m playing with dudes from my website and there’s just about a dozen of us but never on at the same times. Usually about 3-4 including me. So we stick to Living Dead/Slayer.

I just stick to rumble pit, less headaches that way because randoms usually suck on teams. You’re right and its bit underhanded with spawn camping but as i said (and remember this my opinion, not fact) it’s a teams fault for letting it happen. It’s not easy getting like 8 people together to set up and push on someones base. That’s how good set ups work and better ones prevent the other team from breaking it.

Do note that i don’t actually spawn trap/camp on a regular basis. In fact it’s been months but playing with teams that do, you learn not to search BTB alone.

> I just stick to rumble pit, less headaches that way because randoms usually suck on teams. You’re right and its bit underhanded with spawn camping but as i said (and remember this my opinion, not fact) it’s a teams fault for letting it happen. It’s not easy getting like 8 people together to set up and push on someones base. That’s how good set ups work and better ones prevent the other team from breaking it.
>
>
>
> Do note that i don’t actually spawn trap/camp on a regular basis. In fact it’s been months but playing with teams that do, you learn not to search BTB alone.

I do rumble pit only when I play by myself. Otherwise, the 2-3 of us go for what I said.

I totally hear you sir. I actually just sort of commented towards this in the Spawn Invincible thread. If you’re going to use the same plan of attack, it’s going to eventually backfire. I was a big run-n-gunner before I started using close range weapons and active camo. I’m a pure infiltrator now and get up close and personal. Doesn’t always work but it catches them off guard a lot!

Hey, if the opportunity presents itself and, as you said don’t constantly abuse it, it’s the other teams fault. Ditto on the BTB lone search too. Just not worth it. And screw it if you get a map with someone who does NOTHING but abuse the Banshee.