Let's Play a little game !

As most people in our Community know , we have LOTS of people claiming and trashing Halo 4 because it is using some Call Of Duty Elements , such as Kill Cams for example.
For starters , all that stuff came from another game , COD just made it a little bit different and now everyone thinks it’s from that game and that game only.
But anyway , the point of my little game is , a drinking game ! Though you have to remember that in most countries you will need to be 18 and older so if you are younger than that, then I suggest not trying! Now for the rules:
1:You see someone stating that Halo 4 is COD in Space, take a shot.
2:You see someone stating that Halo 4 takes stuff from COD(cause other games don’t exist lol) , take a shot.
3:You see someone stating that Halo 4 is Reach 2.0 , take a shot.
4:You see someone stating that Halo 4 is going to suck because of these new additions , take a shot.
5:You see someone stating that 343i is trying to only bring COD fans to Halo 4 , take a shot.
6:You/someone think that 343i is killing Halo , take a shot.
7:You saw a video that states all of the above , take a shot.
8:You agree with all of the statements above , take a shot.

I could come up with more , but I’m out of ideas , if you guys want to post more , be my guest ! Now I would like to know how many of you would be wasted after that LOL . :slight_smile:
Thank you for playing !

1. If you try to load the forums and they crash or time out, take a shot.

Is a soda okay as well? Because I will never drink alcohol, don’t see a reason as why I should poison my body. :stuck_out_tongue:

1. If you see a fanboy pretending Halo 4 isn’t massively ripping off CoD, take a shot.

> 9. If you try to load the forums and they crash or time out, take a shot.

Oh god, you will start a genocide…

> Is a soda okay as well? Because I will never drink alcohol, don’t see a reason as why I should poison my body. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anything will do lol , it’s just that alcohol is the main drink for a game like that so I used that as an example , but take anything lol :slight_smile:

> Is a soda okay as well? Because I will never drink alcohol, don’t see a reason as why I should poison my body. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Idea is kind of to poison yourself, How about this. Caffeine loaded drink, such as energy drink, or a super sugary substance. then you will still end up throwing up. lol.

You shouldn’t be promoting suicide on the forums…Suicide by alcohol is still suicide.

Implying I’m not already drinking…

I prefer beer. Hard alcohol tends to cause stupidity and violence.

OT: You’re going to get everyone drunk, very fast.

Halo is using elements from other games that proved to work. They also didn’t include elements that do not seem to work. Building a game is a very complicated ordeal, and I’ll save my judgments until after I’ve tried them.

After seeing the title of the post I tought there would be some sort of SAW refference and that this would be full of vile and evil games… not that I’m disapointed… much.

> 10. If you see a fanboy pretending Halo 4 isn’t massively ripping off CoD, take a shot.

this.
for every thread or post saying halo 4 is copying from COD you get 10 fanboys replaying claiming it isn’t. i’m a halo fanboy to but i have to sense to see it for what is actually happening.

the fact is, maybe kill cams (and other features in COD) did come from some older game that isn’t COD. But COD is one of the most popular online FPS, if not the most popular, and the reality is that 343 is borrowing the features from the MMOFPS and not the obscure games that the features came from originally. they’re trying to draw in a new audience (more players) and they are using the most popular FPS as mean of gauging what people want in a online FPS.

I’m not saying anything about the features themselves (i personally don’t have a big problem with them). 343 is simply using good business and logic to expand the community.

> Implying I’m not already drinking…
>
> I prefer beer. Hard alcohol tends to cause stupidity and violence.
>
> OT: You’re going to get everyone drunk, very fast.
>
> Halo is using elements from other games that proved to work. They also didn’t include elements that do not seem to work. Building a game is a very complicated ordeal, and I’ll save my judgments until after I’ve tried them.

Lol , I don’t drink , I just wanted to play a game cause I saw some other games being used for a drinking game , so I’m like ‘‘Why not Halo 4 ?’’.

> Implying I’m not already drinking…
>
> I prefer beer. Hard alcohol tends to cause stupidity and violence.
>
> OT: You’re going to get everyone drunk, very fast.
>
> Halo is using elements from other games that proved to work. They also didn’t include elements that do not seem to work. Building a game is a very complicated ordeal, and I’ll save my judgments until after I’ve tried them.

alcohol makes me HORRIBLE at halo. but that shouldn’t be surprising to anyone.

How about some kind of hyper powered energy drink for those who either can’t drink alcohol.

haha I had an idea like this for an xbox night with my friends after Halo 4 is release. We will play campaign and we’ll have things like everytime the Chief does something awesome you have to drink, everytime Chief or Cortana says something funny or badass you have to drink, everytime a marine says something funny or badass you have to drink…damn we’ll be so drunk :smiley:

Sorry double post.

You do realized that alcohol is not poison, right? It is a liquid that encourages good times through moderation and reduced inhibitions in the prescence of friends, family, and/or randoms. AND NO SODA DOESN’T COUNT, IF IT ISN’T AT LEAST 70 PROOF, THERE’S NO POINT IN DRINKING IT IN 1.5 OZ INCREMENTS. (and I only say 70, not 80 proof because I love SoCo, room temp. no lime.

My Guess is you are not old enough to drink, but more likely one of those weird people that was sheltered as a kid that goes to college, never skips a class, and is disgusted by the term “Frat Party” or “Mixer”

That would be a decent game, no one would last for more than like half an hour.
Unless you use low proof bottom shelf -Yoink- or something.

> > Is a soda okay as well? Because I will never drink alcohol, don’t see a reason as why I should poison my body. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> You do realized that alcohol is not poison, right? It is a liquid that encourages good times through moderation and reduced inhibitions in the prescence of friends, family, and/or randoms. AND NO SODA DOESN’T COUNT, IF IT ISN’T AT LEAST 70 PROOF, THERE’S NO POINT IN DRINKING IT IN 1.5 OZ INCREMENTS. (and I only say 70, not 80 proof because I love SoCo, room temp. no lime.
>
> My Guess is you are not old enough to drink, but more likely one of those weird people that was sheltered as a kid that goes to college, never skips a class, and is disgusted by the term “Frat Party” or “Mixer”

Uhm, well I’m 19, so I’ve been allowed to drink for 3 years and well, that doesn’t even matter, because nobody will look weird at you even if you start at the age of 13… I also wouldn’t know what “Frat Party” or “Mixer” is, probably because I don’t live in an English speaking country.

Is it so weird that I don’t drink it? If I ask around, people actually look forward to drink beer when they turn 16. I just don’t understand that, why would you? It smells disgusting and it probably tastes disgusting as well, but everybody does it, because everybody else does it? I just don’t know why I should drink it if I rather drink something like orange juice?

Same with smoking, how do people come up with that? It’s smoke… it’s destroying your lungs… I just don’t know why anybody would start with it. Is it really that weird that I think that way?

Man, I’ll be drinking already!

I don’t give a heck about cod and similarities H4 might have with that garbage…but still I’ll take a shot just for the sake of it, and because I liked your OP. Cheers comrades!