Lets make a new name for spartan ops.

I admit the name is fitting and im ok with it… But how about we come up with some new ideas? Who knows 343i might use it. They used the community to name coagulation and hemorrage. Ill make a list! And if you quote a user Ill put add a number next to it so we can vote.

Spartan Ops(5)
Spartan Operations(2)
Special Ops
Missions
Infinity Corps(6)
WarGames(3)
HeadHunters(4)
Infinity Operations(3)
HeadHunters
Legends
Swift Hammer Operations
Hunting
Infinity’s Watch
Brony Ops
Halo Legacies
Infinity Legacies
Spartan Legacies
Spartan network(2)
co-ops
Infinity Collaborate
Infinity Commission
Infinity Coalition
Margaret Parangosky’s Flying Circus
Mission: infinity
Assignments
Operation Infinity
Infinity missions
infinity ops
Noble Ops
Spare Mops (^_^)

updated up to post #49 so far

How about… Special Ops? Oh wait, never mind.

God, I really hope they change the name… “Spartan Ops”… really 343? Might as well just call the name “Spec Ops”.

OT: Missions

Infinity Corps

WarGames
HeadHunters
Infinity Operations

Operation: Rainbow Thunder.

Legends

How about… Spartan Ops!

Swift Hammer Operations
Hunting
Infinity’s Watch

IDK

I think Spartan Ops is too generic. They chose the most common word in the Halo universe (apart from maybe Halo), and put ops after it. I’d like to see something that goes a little deeper.

> Swift Hammer Operations
> Hunting
> Infinity’s Watch
>
> IDK

I like the last one, “IDK”. What’s that stand for? Might be a good one.

> How about… Special Ops? Oh wait, never mind.

Does it really matter if it is called Spec Ops or not? CoD didn’t invent the term Special Operations you know. It’s a generic military term . I’m fine with Spartan Ops to be perfectly honest.

> > How about… Special Ops? Oh wait, never mind.
>
> Does it really matter if it is called Spec Ops or not? CoD didn’t invent the term Special Operations you know. It’s a generic military term . I’m fine with Spartan Ops to be perfectly honest.

I’m joking. But I don’t want Spec Ops either. Every time I’d say it, CoD would pop in my head. Spartan Ops just seems either too generic or just reminds me of CoD.

I dont care what it is called. It could be called Brony Ops and I would still play it. Names < Gameplay

Super-soldiers-in-advanced-armor Doing-special-missions
Spartan Operations
Firefight
When Duty Calls
Bethany
Spartan Ops

Name is much less important than if it’s cool/fun to play. “Ops” is a rather generic word, not really attributable to anybody; and “Spartans” is the kind of soldier that these missions/operations will require. The name makes enough sense.

Try to keep it to a maximum of three ideas per post :frowning: not enough room.

Wait For it… wait for it…
Halo Legacies, Infinity Legacies or Spartan Legacies… I Dont know top of my head right there

> > Swift Hammer Operations
> > Hunting
> > Infinity’s Watch
> >
> > IDK
>
> I like the last one, “IDK”. What’s that stand for? Might be a good one.

I Dont Know (see what I did there)

> > > How about… Special Ops? Oh wait, never mind.
> >
> > Does it really matter if it is called Spec Ops or not? CoD didn’t invent the term Special Operations you know. It’s a generic military term . I’m fine with Spartan Ops to be perfectly honest.
>
> I’m joking. But I don’t want Spec Ops either. Every time I’d say it, CoD would pop in my head. Spartan Ops just seems either too generic or just reminds me of CoD.

Sorry, just used to reading all the whining on the forums. Anyway, Spartan Network maybe?

> > > Swift Hammer Operations
> > > Hunting
> > > Infinity’s Watch
> > >
> > > IDK
> >
> > I like the last one, “IDK”. What’s that stand for? Might be a good one.
>
> I Dont Know (see what I did there)

Lol. That I did.