Lets lighten the mood: want a good laugh?

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/reviews/egm-review-halo-4/

Here ya go, you can thank me later. Dont forget to check the comment section for additional lulz.

Xtrem lulz

That reviewer should be banned from reviewing games. Seriously.

Really? They criticize it for not having iron-sights? That’s just sad.

EDIT: Now I understand. They gave MW3 a 9.0. That explains everything.

I think i just tried to kill myself? iron sights? big michale bay like explosions? sigh…

awful review…just real bad lolol

I attempted to lighten the mood up with my Thread regarding that even though we complain, we (or atleast me) are still looking forward to the game.

But that Reviewer is indeed a complete buffoon hahaha

I think the janitor got on their account and typed up that review. That’s the only way I can make sense of it.

If this review was intended to cheer me up, it failed. It only reminded me of how unreliable and nonsensical some video game critics can be. What a terrible review.

Worst review ever…Of all time.

I can’t believe they haven’t disabled the comments yet. Nice link, that was pretty funny. Think he even got the game? He had no specifics to indicate he had actually played it. Either way, I like the ign review.

I didn’t think the campaign was amazing either, but for very different reasons and considering this guy gave MW3 a 9.0, but says Halo 4 has redundant gameplay is laughable.

> •THE GOOD: An excellent representation of the Halo franchise from “newcomer” 343i.
> •THE BAD: That representation is the same old formula we’ve played for years

So basically they are saying…343i did a good job by letting it play like Halo, but that it plays like Halo is bad…wtf?

> I can’t believe they haven’t disabled the comments yet. Nice link, that was pretty funny. Think he even got the game? He had no specifics to indicate he had actually played it. Either way, I like the ign review.

And all of the images he used within the article were released months ago. Since he hasn’t included anything which indicates he played through the game, I too doubt that he’s play through the game in its entirety.

The people that laughs at it and are still looking forward to it are the ones that plays CoD more than Halo. Just my thought.

That review feels more like an opinion than a proper review…

Good laugh? I wanna kick some one in the -Yoink- now.

> http://www.egmnow.com/articles/reviews/egm-review-halo-4/
>
> Here ya go, you can thank me later. Dont forget to check the comment section for additional lulz.

Cuz you know iron sights and 2 second long killtimes on guns that have no sights in a game whose canon explains why we don’t is practical… /sarcasm

For a game reviewer he obviously doesn’t know how video game mechanics work…

I wouldn’t say it gave me a laugh, more like a drop in I.Q.

I think that a fix in the comments of that ‘review’ sums it up the best:

> The Good: Halo 4
> The Bad: MW3
> The Ugly: This review