Let's let 343 clear things up, okay?

There is no way that that leak can be confirmed true. We do not have enough proof.

I am not saying I either support or reject what I’ve read in that leak, I just want to spread the truth, that we have no idea if that is real or fake information.

Let 343 confirm and deny information during the next podcast, and how about we actually get our hands on the article before we all explode into a blind rage? Hell, how about we play the game for ourselves before we judge it?

If there is anybody out there that shares my point of view, who is practical, please, please, support me. I feel like I am alone on here.

I’m not going to wait another month just to get a “no” or “yes.”

If they’re going to explain this, it better be damn fast.

> I’m not going to wait another month just to get a “no” or “yes.”
>
> If they’re going to explain this, it better be damn fast.

You’re lucky you’re even getting an explanation.

After what hell you guys put 343 through tonight and after every bit of information, you don’t deserve to get what you want.

All you people will do is -Yoink- and -Yoink- and -Yoink- if one little thing is not EXACTLY how you want it.

I agree it’s not confirmed until the Game Informer it self comes out to the public.

Sure, we’ll let them explain… Then it’s off with their heads!

> > I’m not going to wait another month just to get a “no” or “yes.”
> >
> > If they’re going to explain this, it better be damn fast.
>
> You’re lucky you’re even getting an explanation.
>
> After what hell you guys put 343 through tonight and after every bit of information, you don’t deserve to get what you want.
>
> All you people will do is -Yoink!- and -Yoink!- and -Yoink!- if one little thing is not EXACTLY how you want it.

No, we got a guy who leaked us crap that 343 can’t deny or approve.

Hell we put them through? Ha! 343 can just leave the forums and drink their coffee smirking.

Look, if they don’t do something damn fast, Halo is going to lose a whole bunch of players. If you want Halo to be played by more than 10,000 people, then you’d want info, fast.

First sensible post I have seen on this forum in the last two hours or so.

> First sensible post I have seen on this forum in the last two hours or so.

I don’t understand why people have to act this way.

So immaturely, so uncivilized, so impractical.

Well the sangheili’s arm looks more realistic now. You can see the detail on their skin and all, really fleshing out stuff and making halo even more grounded.