lets just play halo 4 and forget the sexism

lets just play halo 4 when it comes out and forget about the sexism crap its really not a big deal, im gonna be playing halo 4 alot and just play like i normally do at night

just continue to play without talking to others except friends in party chat

Does that mean if I compliment Cortana’s… Nice features… I get banned?

I don’t ever remember running into any sexists. A lot of -Yoink- bags and -Yoink- hats but not sexists. Maybe a racist or two but everyone yelled at them so they shut thier stupid mouths.

> Does that mean if I compliment Cortana’s… Nice features… I get banned?

Nope cuz its a game character

It’s hard to forget about sexism when people keep making topics about it.

Like this one.

The general rule they are trying to say here is play nice and don’t be an -Yoink-.

I would like to be able to game and chat with others without constantly hearing hate speech. You agreed to the TOS, if you violate them it’s your own fault if you get banned.

I just want some more information on how this works. Currently, I am terrified to have my mic on without being in a trusted party, which should not be the case.

> I just want some more information on how this works. Currently, I am terrified to have my mic on without being in a trusted party, which should not be the case.

Why be terrified? I only report people if they are literally yelling out calling people n*****s and f*g’s… it’s clear that they are trying to stir up some -Yoink-.

What if I insult my girlfriend on XBL in a joking manner? She enjoys being submissive and teased…