Let's help 343 make Halo 5 as good as possible.

Please don’t post just i hate this or it sucks and all that bs. Come on it hasn’t even been a week since release. What do you like in Halo 5 and what could be better? Give an idea for 343 to go over and fix your problems with the game. I am in love with it because they are making it there own and yeah there are some issues with it but give them some time guys. What do you think can be done to help with the exact part of the game you don’t like? Be constructive and lets have fun. So, with that said. Ideas?

A UNSC flying vehicle, maybe the falcon? (I felt as though the hornet was a little over powered)

> 2535423845871202;2:
> A UNSC flying vehicle, maybe the falcon? (I felt as though the hornet was a little over powered)

I agree. Is there any thing you are in love with so far?

A Blue Team expansion pack.

> 2533274976244936;4:
> A Blue Team expansion pack.

I would love that too but they’ve already said they have no intention of doing story dlc.

Screenshot/movie clip theatre options, more stabilized multiplayer servers(might be my internet to a degree though so not as big a deal), a less clunky matchmaking lobby (Reach was probably the best at this IMO), and since I’ve seen it in a good amount of posts maybe some more emblems/color choices. It’s probably too late and too much of an opinion but the armor customization is also a bit lacking compared to 4 since only helmets, visors, and entire bodysuits are used, though that’s better than the MCC did haha. Getting flinched into hip fire is kinda wonky for me, seems like some guns are worse for it than others (getting flinched out of ADS on a light rifle sucks, while it doesn’t seem that bad on the DMR. Again, might just be me though). Wargames is IMO fun as all getout though, and was a great step in the right direction. I’m even fine with the REQ cards for it, though having some customization options behind commendations like 4 might not have been a bad idea to implement for those that like to show off hard earned gear. Arena is pretty well set up, especially for a more classic Halo feel, though I miss the infection gametype a lot. Woooo, typed way more than I thought.

I agree with most people that it would be awesome if they made a unsc flying vehicle other than the hornet which doesnt exist in halo 5

> 2533274843098659;3:
> > 2535423845871202;2:
> > A UNSC flying vehicle, maybe the falcon? (I felt as though the hornet was a little over powered)
>
>
> I agree. Is there any thing you are in love with so far?

I love the new Scorpion design, think they look really nice and bulky and tank like, and the Wraiths feel much more… Covenant

> 2535423845871202;2:
> A UNSC flying vehicle, maybe the falcon? (I felt as though the hornet was a little over powered)

Agreed, I was hoping for a falcon but no dice.

It’s too late to fix H5. The sprinting, thrusting, ADS, and ground-pounding were enough to prevent me from buying the game. Now I’m finding out that the campaign isn’t even very good.

The roster doesn’t tell you anything about what your friend is doing, or if they are playing with a group. Even if you press A on them it doesn’t tell you!

We should be able to set our lobby/fireteam status to Open if we want. Friends Only doesn’t allow recent players or followers to join.

We should be able to set a Maximum Party Size, such as 12 players.

> 2533274794242693;11:
> The roster doesn’t tell you anything about what your friend is doing, or if they are playing with a group. Even if you press A on them it doesn’t tell you!
>
> We should be able to set our lobby/fireteam status to Open if we want. Friends Only doesn’t allow recent players or followers to join.
>
> We should be able to set a Maximum Party Size, such as 12 players.

Yeah i agree completely.

> 2533274876614265;6:
> Screenshot/movie clip theatre options, more stabilized multiplayer servers(might be my internet to a degree though so not as big a deal), a less clunky matchmaking lobby (Reach was probably the best at this IMO), and since I’ve seen it in a good amount of posts maybe some more emblems/color choices. It’s probably too late and too much of an opinion but the armor customization is also a bit lacking compared to 4 since only helmets, visors, and entire bodysuits are used, though that’s better than the MCC did haha. Getting flinched into hip fire is kinda wonky for me, seems like some guns are worse for it than others (getting flinched out of ADS on a light rifle sucks, while it doesn’t seem that bad on the DMR. Again, might just be me though). Wargames is IMO fun as all getout though, and was a great step in the right direction. I’m even fine with the REQ cards for it, though having some customization options behind commendations like 4 might not have been a bad idea to implement for those that like to show off hard earned gear. Arena is pretty well set up, especially for a more classic Halo feel, though I miss the infection gametype a lot. Woooo, typed way more than I thought.

I haven’t looked at the theater mode yet. And i’m sure they are still trying to level out the servers for amount of people getting the game(Your connection is a possibility too, mine had a little bit of lag but it does that every once in a while on any game). Defiantly need more emblems and alot of people are on the armor customization I hope that They can at least do a little bit towards that. I still getting use to how the movement feels so the flinching messes me up lol, but could it be due to the origin species/race that designed the weapon? dmr being human accounts for less “shake” and the light rifle, forerunner, adding more. Been enjoying W.Z. myself, too. All in all those are some good ideas some of which i hadn’t even thought of and none of them are big things just simple details with the armor customization being probably the most difficult, but i think that if it was brought up like that more they could easily do most of those. I do miss earning stuff to show off but i just have bad luck with the cards I’d just like to something other then scout warthogs and mongoose, I had about 80 of both at one point. lol. If I’m not mistaken I don’t think Infection has been on any game at release. Good ideas i hope the admins read this forum.

> 2811398874529013;10:
> It’s too late to fix H5. The sprinting, thrusting, ADS, and ground-pounding were enough to prevent me from buying the game. Now I’m finding out that the campaign isn’t even very good.

This messages mirrors my situation and thoughts identically.
Add Clamber to the list, though.

A PvE Warzone

Seriously. To me that’s really all they need.

> 2717573882290994;14:
> > 2811398874529013;10:
> > It’s too late to fix H5. The sprinting, thrusting, ADS, and ground-pounding were enough to prevent me from buying the game. Now I’m finding out that the campaign isn’t even very good.
>
>
> This messages mirrors my situation and thoughts identically.
> Add Clamber to the list, though.

Do you have any ideas on how they could tweak it to make it better? I want as much constructive input so if we can get their attention maybe it will help them make a game that everyone can enjoy.

Wait, where am I? A constructive post! Oh this makes me so happy.

Create a social playlist in arena that is unranked. This will consist of game’s such as rocket race, or infection. Games that are just meant to be fun and noncompetitive.

When forge is released, have community members the ability to submit there maps or gamemodes to 343 for review. Than create a playlist consisting of just these variants. At the end of the week or month, players can vote on maps or modes that can become permanent maps or modes in the social playlist. Make people want to use the forge you are creating.

> 2533274843098659;16:
> > 2717573882290994;14:
> > > 2811398874529013;10:
> > > It’s too late to fix H5. The sprinting, thrusting, ADS, and ground-pounding were enough to prevent me from buying the game. Now I’m finding out that the campaign isn’t even very good.
> >
> >
> > This messages mirrors my situation and thoughts identically.
> > Add Clamber to the list, though.
>
>
> Do you have any ideas on how they could tweak it to make it better? I want as much constructive input so if we can get their attention maybe it will help them make a game that everyone can enjoy.

343 has made it abundantly clear that they don’t care about what any fans of classic Halo (you know, the ones who made Halo the phenomenon it is, and the reason 343 was created in the first place) have to say. They have zero interest in having their games resemble classic Halo in any way.
Yes, I’m saying that anything from classic Halo would be an improvement.

> 2717573882290994;18:
> > 2533274843098659;16:
> > > 2717573882290994;14:
> > > > 2811398874529013;10:
> > > > It’s too late to fix H5. The sprinting, thrusting, ADS, and ground-pounding were enough to prevent me from buying the game. Now I’m finding out that the campaign isn’t even very good.
> > >
> > >
> > > This messages mirrors my situation and thoughts identically.
> > > Add Clamber to the list, though.
> >
> >
> > Do you have any ideas on how they could tweak it to make it better? I want as much constructive input so if we can get their attention maybe it will help them make a game that everyone can enjoy.
>
>
> 343 has made it abundantly clear that they don’t care about what any fans of classic Halo (you know, the ones who made Halo the phenomenon it is, and the reason 343 was created in the first place) have to say. They have zero interest in having their games resemble classic Halo in any way.

Please link the source to your claims.

> 2533274840624875;17:
> Wait, where am I? A constructive post! Oh this makes me so happy.
>
> Create a social playlist in arena that is unranked. This will consist of game’s such as rocket race, or infection. Games that are just meant to be fun and noncompetitive.
>
> When forge is released, have community members the ability to submit there maps or gamemodes to 343 for review. Than create a playlist consisting of just these variants. At the end of the week or month, players can vote on maps or modes that can become permanent maps or modes in the social playlist. Make people want to use the forge you are creating.

I couldn’t find any constructive posts so i made one trying to get as many people to give there helpful opinions and have a chance to group think on them. I hope that we can get 343’s attention with this thread. The playlist idea is good and is surely possible. I am looking forward to see how this game shapes up in the first few months.