lets give a big thanks to 343!

for createing this awesome place where we can all have fun and discuss halo without trolls, rants or flamers. as well as paying attention to the community which so many games lack these days. so lets give a big thanks to all of them who made this great place!

343 I salute you!

come on, i know im not the only person here who wants to thank them

Thank you [:)]

Yes!!! I’ve said this numerous times but I will say it again: Waypoint Forums = Cleanest, nicest forum I’ve ever been to. I seriously congratulate everyone here for keeping this place as friendly as possible and of course to all the members. I mean I’m new here but the warm welcome that I got from people that have the same interests as I do, made me feel like this place is where I belong :slight_smile:

Thank you :smiley:

Cheers mates!

The mods are cool, but lets also thank the technicians for giving us such a great format.

The only thing I would add “By Game (Select one: Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, Halo Wars, REACH)” as an additional search function besides “All Recent,” “All Unread,” and “Your Discussions.”

I thank everyone in here its such a nice place but for some reason I can’t link my url to post some of my screenshots on here I do the copy and paste then try to do the hyperlink but when I paste the address it won’t let me do it.

> I thank everyone in here its such a nice place but for some reason I can’t link my url to post some of my screenshots on here I do the copy and paste then try to do the hyperlink but when I paste the address it won’t let me do it.

Again, it’s only beta, 343 is listening don’t worry.

I’ll throw in my thanks as well. This is a great little community, one that I keep coming back to. Thanks much for it. :slight_smile:

Same hear, thanks for giving us halo fans a place to stay, have fun, and talk about halo. Now if youll excuse me…im gonna go talk more about halo.