Lets get our Priorities Straight

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

All right, We need to set our priorities straight,
No one gives a -Yoink- about farming in Warzone and Warzone Assault, half the world can’t play the latter and 343 have told us jack -Yoink-.
Most of the world is unable to play Arena for 90% of the day, and can only play during a select few hours in a day.
The Sandbox is a hot mess, Storm Rifles being OP, and the autmatics combined with the thruster pack and ridiculously small maps make them the dominant weapon , and the Splaser and mantis being hollow shells of what they used to be.
The people complaining about a trivial matter like Farming seems only to be the American audience, because they do not get the -Yoink- end of the stick like the rest of us.
So the next time you rant about being Farmed in Warzone Assault, be glad you can actually play it, and the next time you whinge about losing an Arena game because of a quiiter, be glad that you can actually play it whenever you guys want.
~Regards
Someone who is still waiting for 343 to give us the results of the WA Test before christmas. I think its in the same pile as the MCC Bug reasoning.

I agree but farming is really annoying…

> 2533274923675030;2:
> I agree but farming is really annoying…

And not being able to play Arena 90% of the time or Warzone Assault 100% of the time, and thats part of the product which I purchased and Have no access too, is annoying, far more annoying then being killed over and over again in a video game.

<mark>Do not bump threads.</mark>

Ahh, so If I’m not -Yoinking!- about the same thing the other 324 people have been -Yoinking!- about no one will care?
G -Yoinking!- G Waypoint, no wonder Halo is -Yoinked!-, because no one gives a -Yoink- about growing it internationally.

We can be concerned about Warzone farming, Arena quitters and non-American players getting the short end of the server stick.

I agree with a lot of what was said- not a lot of people actually care about farming because it doesn’t impact hardly anybody.

I disagree with the Storm Rifle complaint- you can easily equalize this by grabbing… Wait for it… Anoooother Storm Rifle.

Also disagree that with the, “blame it on the Americans,” as if America houses all the anti-farming complainers. Sorry, you can blame certain things on the US of A, but there’s zero evidence to support your theory as I’m going to have to call total bs on your argument that, “USA players don’t have as much to complain about so they must be the source of the anti-farming cult”… Now granted the server disadvantage situation is regrettable for the rest of the world and I wish there was a better answer for those players. However if anything I’d argue that this causes more people to lose outside of the US, therefore more non-US people have reason to complain about getting farmed than those in the US. Of course, this isn’t a very serious statistic I’m trying to pull here, more or less just food for thought… To be honest, anti-farming really stems from being an extremely sore loser (or sympathizing with them)… Being a sore loser can be anyone, anywhere regardless of race, nationality, or culture.

I do agree that the Spartan Laser and Mantis were both heavily disappointing in Halo 5… I’m mostly right there with ya on this one, OP… Too bad you’ll catch some flak from the small, but incessant anti-farming cult movement on these forums for speaking the truth.

> 2625759425619671;6:
> I agree with a lot of what was said- not a lot of people actually care about farming because it doesn’t impact hardly anybody.
>
> I disagree with the Storm Rifle complaint- you can easily equalize this by grabbing… Wait for it… Anoooother Storm Rifle.
>
> Also disagree that with the, “blame it on the Americans,” as if America houses all the anti-farming complainers. Sorry, you can blame certain things on the US of A, but there’s zero evidence to support your theory as I’m going to have to call total bs on your argument that, “USA players don’t have as much to complain about so they must be the source of the anti-farming cult”… Now granted the server disadvantage situation is regrettable for the rest of the world and I wish there was a better answer for those players. However if anything I’d argue that this causes more people to lose outside of the US, therefore more non-US people have reason to complain about getting farmed than those in the US. Of course, this isn’t a very serious statistic I’m trying to pull here, more or less just food for thought… To be honest, anti-farming really stems from being an extremely sore loser (or sympathizing with them)… Being a sore loser can be anyone, anywhere regardless of race, nationality, or culture.
>
> I do agree that the Spartan Laser and Mantis were both heavily disappointing in Halo 5… I’m mostly right there with ya on this one, OP… Too bad you’ll catch some flak from the small, but incessant anti-farming cult movement on these forums for speaking the truth.

You guys have the largest voice in the halo community, and all I ever see here and on Waypoint and the Halo reddit is Warzone Farming threads. There is the occasional region lock thread, but it never gain the traction or even gets responded too by 343.

343 frankly don’t give a -Yoink- about the international players. If the truly wanted to a grow an internatioal community they’d stop being so NA Focused.

> 2625759425619671;6:
> I disagree with the Storm Rifle complaint- you can easily equalize this by grabbing… Wait for it… Anoooother Storm Rifle.

Insert face palm gif here. Congratulations, that doesn’t address the balance problems at all. Surely, by that brilliant logic, The Answer could spawn constantly in multiple places in Arena maps and there wouldn’t be a balance issues because everyone can get easy kills! Why don’t we just replace every on map weapon with the Nornfang? That would be competitively balanced, because everyone can just pick up “anooooother” Nornfang, right? Oh, wait. No. Players should be reward for shooting skill, not for switching to the easy, OP weapons.

> 2533274890584596;8:
> > 2625759425619671;6:
> > I disagree with the Storm Rifle complaint- you can easily equalize this by grabbing… Wait for it… Anoooother Storm Rifle.
>
>
> Insert face palm gif here. Congratulations, that doesn’t address the balance problems at all. Surely, by that brilliant logic, The Answer could spawn constantly in multiple places in Arena maps and there wouldn’t be a balance issues because everyone can get easy kills! Why don’t we just replace every on map weapon with the Nornfang? That would be competitively balanced, because everyone can just pick up “anooooother” Nornfang, right? Oh, wait. No. Players should be reward for shooting skill, not for switching to the easy, OP weapons.

deflect Palm/ return a backhand slap across your face

Look Warzone is social and we all know about its balancing issues… Or lack thereof, and that’s EXACTLY how it was advertised. I’m speaking on Arena- where you merely go grab another Storm Rifle right where it spawns… Jesus, close that Warzone balancing wish “can of worms,” before you open it any further because I absolutely refuse to take part in such a worthless discussion… “Nornfang,” he says… Ayfkm???

In an actually competitive match of Arena the Storm Rifle appears to fit just fine, IMO. There are always tons of them that spawn in and they can be countered EASILY with just about any power weapon, or even decent map control… As a matter of fact, the Storm Rifle has been a non-factor for me or my buddies at the Onyx level. That must be a Gold and below issue or something…

amen

> 2533274953693601;1:
> All right, We need to set our priorities straight,
>
> No one gives a -Yoink- about farming in Warzone and Warzone Assault, half the world can’t play the latter and 343 have told us jack -Yoink-.
>
> Most of the world is unable to play Arena for 90% of the day, and can only play during a select few hours in a day.
>
> The Sandbox is a hot mess, Storm Rifles being OP, and the autmatics combined with the thruster pack and ridiculously small maps make them the dominant weapon , and the Splaser and mantis being hollow shells of what they used to be.
>
> The people complaining about a trivial matter like Farming seems only to be the American audience, because they do not get the -Yoink- end of the stick like the rest of us.
>
> So the next time you rant about being Farmed in Warzone Assault, be glad you can actually play it, and the next time you whinge about losing an Arena game because of a quiiter, be glad that you can actually play it whenever you guys want.
>
> ~Regards
> Someone who is still waiting for 343 to give us the results of the WA Test before christmas. I think its in the same pile as the MCC Bug reasoning.

Storm Rifles are OP now? When did they buff them?

Or is the community trying to find something insignificant to whine about? We got big problems like Region Locks, the lack of gametypes (and because of this, the lack of playlists), poor UI, crashes, easier file sharing (which I guess ties back into the UI, post-game and pre-game and more). Farming is ruining Warzone but fixing that requires more care and finesse than simply bringing back the File Share, gametypes, post-game medals, pre-game Spartans, etc.

In short, there’s tons of problems with the game that we can and should complain about as a whole. I wouldn’t say one is more of a priority than another.

Except the Storm Rifle thing. What the actual hell, community?

> 2533274953693601;7:
> > 2625759425619671;6:
> > I agree with a lot of what was said- not a lot of people actually care about farming because it doesn’t impact hardly anybody.
> >
> > I disagree with the Storm Rifle complaint- you can easily equalize this by grabbing… Wait for it… Anoooother Storm Rifle.
> >
> > Also disagree that with the, “blame it on the Americans,” as if America houses all the anti-farming complainers. Sorry, you can blame certain things on the US of A, but there’s zero evidence to support your theory as I’m going to have to call total bs on your argument that, “USA players don’t have as much to complain about so they must be the source of the anti-farming cult”… Now granted the server disadvantage situation is regrettable for the rest of the world and I wish there was a better answer for those players. However if anything I’d argue that this causes more people to lose outside of the US, therefore more non-US people have reason to complain about getting farmed than those in the US. Of course, this isn’t a very serious statistic I’m trying to pull here, more or less just food for thought… To be honest, anti-farming really stems from being an extremely sore loser (or sympathizing with them)… Being a sore loser can be anyone, anywhere regardless of race, nationality, or culture.
> >
> > I do agree that the Spartan Laser and Mantis were both heavily disappointing in Halo 5… I’m mostly right there with ya on this one, OP… Too bad you’ll catch some flak from the small, but incessant anti-farming cult movement on these forums for speaking the truth.
>
>
> You guys have the largest voice in the halo community, and all I ever see here and on Waypoint and the Halo reddit is Warzone Farming threads. There is the occasional region lock thread, but it never gain the traction or even gets responded too by 343.
>
> 343 frankly don’t give a -Yoink- about the international players. If the truly wanted to a grow an internatioal community they’d stop being so NA Focused.

That’s sad to hear about your lack of response from 343… I don’t necessarily side with whomever you think has the largest voice (though I’m flattered you feel that way). If it’s any consolation, I don’t feel that I get a whole lot of response from 343 either. Hell, Spartan Assault iOS has had 5 broken achievements since it launched that a ton of us have been asking for a fix to; since last September (to no avail). I just don’t think they’re NA focused at all, really- they put a great deal of effort into trying to cater to their international market- including investing a ton of time and cash into MLG Europe, Asia, and even Australia (I believe)… They also tried to launch Halo Online as a Russia exclusive title that only fizzled because it didn’t gain enough popularity in Russia.

That said, the server issue thing is regrettable… Region locks are close to a tragedy. In fact, a lot of things are unfortunate for international Halo players but I hardly think that means 343 only cares about NA… They’ve made mistakes that’ve negatively impacted international players but it’s not like they’re trolling you guys, I think they genuinely want international players to enjoy the Halo as much as anyone in NA. Although you may be right, I’m just speaking on what I see going on. Also, even if you’re right about their focus, how does that make out NA players to blame for this small but ridiculous Anti-Farming cult movement?

I disagree.

As a UK player myself, I understand and experience the problems with playing on US Dedicated Servers, and the Region lock. And used to be as frustrated with it as you seem to be.
Unfortunately, we’ve just got to accept that until it would be commercially viable for 343i to put Dedicated Servers internationally, nothing’s going to be done about it. With the majority of the population playing Halo 5 in the US, 343i will need to do everything they can to hold onto their playerbase, even if that means neglecting their minority-population. (I.E Spending resources on developing new content rather than fixing the international matchmaking issues, since more content is what keeps the majority-playerbase playing.)

And while we are at regaining priorities I personally feel that they need to stop producing new reqs with each update and instead finish the bloody game that we all paid for to begin with let alone overhaul the terrible UI

343i has proven with H5 that they don’t care about ANY of the halo community in my opinion by putting their wallets before the longevity of the game

we don’t have a working file share, oddball, a permanent doubles playlist
we don’t have any non forged BtB maps and we only have four BtB maps five months after launch we also don’t have
one flag
neutral assault
territories
juggernaut
infection
and countless other pivotal and important things but for $9.99 you can be the proud owner of a pizza AR skin

its beyond a joke at this point and any further attempt by 343 to bloat their wallets even more with these req packs is a massive slap in the faces to the fans of the franchise

> 2533274953693601;1:
> All right, We need to set our priorities straight,
>
> No one gives a -Yoink- about farming in Warzone and Warzone Assault, half the world can’t play the latter and 343 have told us jack -Yoink-.
>
>
> The people complaining about a trivial matter like Farming seems only to be the American audience, because they do not get the -Yoink- end of the stick like the rest of us.

Um…Australian here…so 90% of the regular Warzone matches are against teams that are farming. I’ve won about 4 matches out of like 20 in the last few days, and only a small number of those where we didn’t get utterly demolished and farmed.

Seriously, these guys don’t even attempt to get anywhere near the core, they just hang around with sniper rifles outside the base and pick us off when we go anywhere near the doors. They can’t farm in WZA, so they farm in regular WZ

Theres barely any players in Australia, I haven’t found a SWAT, BTB or WZA match in months. And most of the other players seem to be in farming companies or something, because I always end up playing against the same guys and getting demolished

It’s sad when I had better online experiences in Halo 2-4(Including Reach) when it was P2P. It felt like I could connect to more people. I had less lag in general back then. Also what happens when the servers turn off? Is Halo 5 done? Are they going to switch it to P2P? With their being no splitscreen or LAN support, will this be the quickest a Halo game becomes forgotten?

> 2533274953693601;1:
> All right, We need to set our priorities straight,
>
> No one gives a -Yoink- about farming in Warzone and Warzone Assault, half the world can’t play the latter and 343 have told us jack -Yoink-.
>
> Most of the world is unable to play Arena for 90% of the day, and can only play during a select few hours in a day.
>
> The Sandbox is a hot mess, Storm Rifles being OP, and the autmatics combined with the thruster pack and ridiculously small maps make them the dominant weapon , and the Splaser and mantis being hollow shells of what they used to be.
>
> The people complaining about a trivial matter like Farming seems only to be the American audience, because they do not get the -Yoink- end of the stick like the rest of us.
>
> So the next time you rant about being Farmed in Warzone Assault, be glad you can actually play it, and the next time you whinge about losing an Arena game because of a quiiter, be glad that you can actually play it whenever you guys want.
>
> ~Regards
> Someone who is still waiting for 343 to give us the results of the WA Test before christmas. I think its in the same pile as the MCC Bug reasoning.

I’m in the uk and I can get into any gm, anytime of the day

Go post your storm rifle thoughts on that one trending thread right now…then see all the backlash OP is getting. Automatics are not the dominant weapon by a long shot, they can just beat BRs in close range. That sucks that you can’t play any games, but I and many others can. There’s enough people who can play to make halo 5 in the top 10 Xbox one list. Look in the community updates every Friday. They usually say things like their working on servers and stuff.

> 2535455681930574;19:
> Go post your storm rifle thoughts on that one trending thread right now…then see all the backlash OP is getting. Automatics are not the dominant weapon by a long shot, they can just beat BRs in close range. That sucks that you can’t play any games, but I and many others can. There’s enough people who can play to make halo 5 in the top 10 Xbox one list. Look in the community updates every Friday. They usually say things like their working on servers and stuff.

Except halo doesn’t even crack the top ten most played games anymore and usually sits 11-13th on the list