Let's face it.....It's gonna happen.

Halo 4, like previous Halo’s and most other games will more than likely launch with about 10 maps for MP. As it always seems to happen, certain maps are favored, while others are avoided. Do you think this will be the case for Halo 4? Do you think there will be maps most of the community dislikes and likes? Do you think there is a way 343 can avoid this and only make maps that everyone will like? I personally think all the maps will be great, but undoubtedly there will still be the general consensus that some maps are better than others. I think Wraparound will be one of the more interesting and fun maps, but I don’t know about Warhouse just yet, reminds me too much of Countdown from Reach, a map I don’t like.

There will always be maps that are like or disliked. Since every other halo comes with between 10-12 maps I suspect Halo 4 will most likely fall between their. However I do hope 343 don’t get lazy with map creation and use forge and pass them up as standard maps like Reach

> There will always be maps that are like or disliked. Since every other halo comes with between 10-12 maps I suspect Halo 4 will most likely fall between their. However I do hope 343 don’t get lazy with map creation and use forge and pass them up as standard maps like Reach

Agree about the Reach thing. I hate it when they just add to existing maps in Forge and call them new.

Oh man, It reminds me of Sword Base

They should make another blood gulch.
In coagulation, the bases were dug out to reveal another floor.
This excavation could continue, to warrant map changes, perhaps make it similar to valhalla.

Mostly I just want the red canyon back. If I see another picture perfect landscape on a beach I’m going to punch someone in the face.