Let's do something FUN!!!!

Considering all these horrible leaks, it’d be best to do something fun.
So considering all categories, in which of these selections are you most excited for? Use the format I have if you wish.

Mine:

Loadout Weapons:

Precision weapons -
Battle Rifle.
Why? Because it’s one of the most awesome weapons in Halo for me and I’m REALLY excited that it’s back!!! The new scope is bad–Yoink-(Much better than the old one) and the overall look is really polished.

Automatic Rifles -
Assault Rifle.
For this game, we have the Suppressor, Storm Rifle and the legendary Assault Rifle. However it is the AR which strikes me the most with new pumped up shooting effects and shiny new look. It would’ve been you Plasma Rifle had 343 had you return, but alas; AR FTW.

Handguns -
Boltshot.
The Boltshot is really the only secondary that is making me really feel “I gotta use that weapon!” because it looks AWESOME. It’s a SHOTGUN if you charge it up. Nuff said.

Grenades -
Plasma Grenade.
The Plasma grenade has always been my favourite grenade in Halo, looks like that won’t change in Halo 4.

Power weapons:

Snipers:
UNSC Sniper Rifle.
What can I say? The other Snipers look good but it is the the traditional UNSC one which I am itching to use.

Rockets:
Incineration cannon
Have you SEEN this thing?
It’s AMAZING.

Shotgun:
Scattershot.
Best weapon in the game, I called it. It looks fantastic, best Promethean weapon.

Anti Vehicle:
RAIL GUN.
GODDAMIT THIS LOOKS BADASS.
Screw the SPlaser.

Melee:
PLASMA SWORD.
No other. This is my bro.

Wooohoo I can actually use the forums with an apple device, anyways fixed the post.

Welcome to waypoint, positivity in not welcomed! Want to get attention go post a hate thread, “omg (insert something Halo related here) is a cod clone!” is a good way to start. Good day to you my good sir.

> Welcome to waypoint, positivity in not welcomed! Want to get attention go post a hate thread, “omg (insert something Halo related here) is a cod clone!” is a good way to start. Good day to you my good sir.

This^

Also make a DMR vs BR post, those are by excellence the most commentated ones. Maybe i can fight a bit with SitriSahl.

the only weapon i need to be happy is the AR

Precision: It’s a three way tie between them all lol, I’m equally excited about each of them.

CQB: Assault Rifle, looks beefier than before, can’t wait to shoot it!

Handguns: While I’m a Magnum fan I’m very anxious to try the Boltshot, it sounds very fun.

Grenades: I’m a frag guy but I want to try the Pulse out a lot.

Sniper: The official Sniper Rifle

Shotgun: Scattershot, Quake all the way.

Power Weapon: Rail Gun/Incineration Cannon

Melee: Energy Sword

Precision: Light Rifle because it’s burst and single-shot.

Auto: Assault Rifle. It just seems better than the Storm Rifle or Suppressor.

Pistol: Boltshot for sure! It’s a pistol and a shotgun!

Grenades: Stickies because… well, they’re Stickies!

Sniper: Binary Rifle since it’s a one-shot kill.

Shotgun: Scattershot for the bouncing bullets.

Power Weapon: Either the SAW or the Railgun. They’re both really awesome!

Melee: The Hammer is always fun!

> Welcome to waypoint, positivity in not welcomed! Want to get attention go post a hate thread, “omg (insert something Halo related here) is a cod clone!” is a good way to start. Good day to you my good sir.

Er wut lol?

The ARC 90 or simply known as the Railgun is a weapon i look forward to using. A power weapon i would love to see used in high levels of play. There is absolutely no reason not to use it. Nothing is broken or random about it. Requires aim, a slight charge time, and of course making sure you lead your target so the projectile hits.

Am I the only one super excited about the sticky detonator?

the scatter shot was explained as a mix between a grenade launcher and a shotgun that bounces off walls. yeah that sounds like an interesting concept.

> Am I the only one super excited about the sticky detonator?

Nope, it looks awesome!!

I’m excited to use them all, but the AR, Storm rifle and Incineration Cannon are all batting their eye lashes at me.

Stealing your formatting, OP. Sorry.

Loadout Weapons:

Precision weapons -
Light Rifle.
It combines the best traits of the DMR and the BR. Assuming it fits well into my playstyle, I’ll probably be using it a lot.

Automatic Rifles -
Storm Rifle.
A plasma-spewing equivalent of the AR? Awesome. At close-range, eating through an opponent’s shield quickly will be extremely useful.

Handguns -
Boltshot.
It’s like a mini shotgun that you can spawn with, what’s not to love?

Grenades -
Plasma Grenades.
I was always more of a stickies guy, but after seeing that video where that one MLG guy was turning them into insta-kill weapons by bouncing a Plasma Grenade off another Plasma Grenade’s explosion, I HAVE to try that for myself in Halo 4.

Power weapons:

Snipers:
Binary Rifle.
I’m not a huge fan of Sniper Rifles, since I don’t have the necessary patience required, but this one KILLS WITH ONE HIT GUARANTEED. I’m actually looking forward to this one.

Rockets:
Incendiary Cannon.
It explodes into smaller bombs when it hits, and it dissolves anything it kills.

Shotgun:
Scattershot.
It doesn’t seem a lot different from the UNSC Shotgun, but the ricochet effect might be useful for killing people behind corners.

Anti Vehicle:
This is probably redundant, and I’d have lumped this together with the rockets section and called it explosives.
That said, I want to get my hands on the Railgun.

Melee:
Energy Sword.
I’ve liked the Energy Sword ever since I first got my hands on it in Halo 2, and I’ve preferred it to the Gravity Hammer ever since Halo 3.

> Stealing your formatting, OP. Sorry.
>
> Loadout Weapons:
>
> Precision weapons -
> Light Rifle.
> It combines the best traits of the DMR and the BR. Assuming it fits well into my playstyle, I’ll probably be using it a lot.
>
> Automatic Rifles -
> Storm Rifle.
> A plasma-spewing equivalent of the AR? Awesome. At close-range, eating through an opponent’s shield quickly will be extremely useful.
>
> Handguns -
> Boltshot.
> It’s like a mini shotgun that you can spawn with, what’s not to love?
>
> Grenades -
> Plasma Grenades.
> I was always more of a stickies guy, but after seeing that video where that one MLG guy was turning them into insta-kill weapons by bouncing a Plasma Grenade off another Plasma Grenade’s explosion, I HAVE to try that for myself in Halo 4.
>
>
> Power weapons:
>
> Snipers:
> Binary Rifle.
> I’m not a huge fan of Sniper Rifles, since I don’t have the necessary patience required, but this one KILLS WITH ONE HIT GUARANTEED. I’m actually looking forward to this one.
>
> Rockets:
> Incendiary Cannon.
> It explodes into smaller bombs when it hits, and it dissolves anything it kills.
>
> Shotgun:
> Scattershot.
> It doesn’t seem a lot different from the UNSC Shotgun, but the ricochet effect might be useful for killing people behind corners.
>
> Anti Vehicle:
> This is probably redundant, and I’d have lumped this together with the rockets section and called it explosives.
> That said, I want to get my hands on the Railgun.
>
> Melee:
> Energy Sword.
> I’ve liked the Energy Sword ever since I first got my hands on it in Halo 2, and I’ve preferred it to the Gravity Hammer ever since Halo 3.

That’s fine with me bro, I even said you could in the OP XD

I will most likely be using a DMR/BR combo, but I do really want to try out the Suppressor. Based purely on the reason that I absolutely love the sound it makes lol.

DMR

BR

Saw

Sword

Shotgun/Scattershot

Forerunner scoped rifle

Precision: Battle Rifle, looking forward to it’s return, but I think I want to try out the Light Rifle as well because it looks cool.

Auto: I think I’ll stick with the Assault Rifle for this one.

Pistol: Going with the Boltshot, use it at range and then once they get up close, shotgun efficiency.

Grenades: I’ve always been a fan of both the frags and stickies but between the three grenade types I think it will vary between gametypes.

Sniper: I think I’ll try out the Binary Rifle but other than that I’ll stick with the good’ol UNSC Sniper.

Shotgun: Scattershot, I like the disentigration effect.

Power Weapon: Probably will stick with the rocket launcher but I will use them all.

Melee: Weapon wise, Energy Sword, other than that, I’ll just use my fist.

And I stole your format SensoryFour34, hope you don’t mind.