LETS DISCUSS SOMETHING THAT MATTERS, (THE BR Reticle)

So if you check out some of the gameplay clips from MP is it just me or does the reticle look to big? Your thoughts?

Odds are one of those things thats going to change 1,000 times before we see it next.

Yea I guess so, I was just thinking it was one of the things that needed to be addressed.

I notice that too. I’m really surprised no one else has mentioned it on the forums till now (at least not that I’ve seen).

-NUT

> Odds are one of those things thats going to change 1,000 times before we see it next.

My thoughts exactly.

Most likely it will be fixed.

The only thing that bothered me was how odd the BR looked when being used in the first clip we saw

i didnt pay alot of attention to it, but honestly i thought it looked smaller then Halo 3 so…

> I notice that too. I’m really surprised no one else has mentioned it on the forums till now (at least not that I’ve seen).
>
> -NUT

Or it was mentioned, but it was mentioned on the 5th, and it most likely got buried by a ton of other threads that was posted with in minutes of each other. I swear some threads was pushed back a few pages with in minutes.

> Odds are it’s one of those things that’s going to change 1,000 times before we see it next.

> The only thing that bothered me was how odd the BR looked when being used in the first clip we saw

ya when you see 3rd person views especially it does look kind of odd