Let's discuss some things about Halo Reach.

Anyone care to join in on my discussion about Halo Reach? Here we can talk about anything tech related.

What do you mean tech related?

Tech such as like the mechanics or gameplay, ect. Or just design looks.

What could you possibly have to say technical wise about a 7 year old game?

The gameplay was great and the mechanics worked fantastically! I really enjoyed Halo Reach! I can’t decide if it’s my first favorite or second.

> 2535427372885520;5:
> The gameplay was great and the mechanics worked fantastically! I really enjoyed Halo Reach! I can’t decide if it’s my first favorite or second.

Well don’t go around saying halo reach had great mechanics and gameplay, because people are going to sh*t on you. As for me personally multiplayer wise halo reach is my single favorite halo game MAYBE tied with halo 4 (IMO). As for campaign, structurally halo reach is the best, but I personally love halo 2 so much that halo reach is a close second.

As for you, what halo game are you conflicted with along with halo reach that’s giving you trouble deciding?

> 2535420568109893;6:
> > 2535427372885520;5:
> > The gameplay was great and the mechanics worked fantastically! I really enjoyed Halo Reach! I can’t decide if it’s my first favorite or second.
>
> Well don’t go around saying halo reach had great mechanics and gameplay, because people are going to sh*t on you. As for me personally multiplayer wise halo reach is my single favorite halo game MAYBE tied with halo 4 (IMO). As for campaign, structurally halo reach is the best, but I personally love halo 2 so much that halo reach is a close second.
>
> As for you, what halo game are you conflicted with along with halo reach that’s giving you trouble deciding?

Right now, I’d say Halo 5. Other than the map bugs and the theater mode and the campain, I really like it! It’s a great add on to the franchise! (in my opinion)

> 2535427372885520;7:
> > 2535420568109893;6:
> > > 2535427372885520;5:
> > > The gameplay was great and the mechanics worked fantastically! I really enjoyed Halo Reach! I can’t decide if it’s my first favorite or second.
> >
> > Well don’t go around saying halo reach had great mechanics and gameplay, because people are going to sh*t on you. As for me personally multiplayer wise halo reach is my single favorite halo game MAYBE tied with halo 4 (IMO). As for campaign, structurally halo reach is the best, but I personally love halo 2 so much that halo reach is a close second.
> >
> > As for you, what halo game are you conflicted with along with halo reach that’s giving you trouble deciding?
>
> Right now, I’d say Halo 5. Other than the map bugs and the theater mode and the campain, I really like it! It’s a great add on to the franchise! (in my opinion)

I would say definitely reach. But that might be because I’m slightly baist towards halo 5. If we were to compare the two, according to the halo community halo reach and halo 5’s multiplayer is roughly the same in quality (i disagree, but i digress). Well if we were to put campaign into the equation then halo reach beats 5 by a long shot, giving reach an upper edge. You also mentioned a lot of bugs and a non functioning theatre mode, well halo reach doesn’t have those. So even if you disagree with my points that’s fine but i still think halo reach is much better than halo 5. But i still hope i helped in your decision in some way :slight_smile:

> 2535420568109893;8:
> > 2535427372885520;7:
> > > 2535420568109893;6:
> > > > 2535427372885520;5:
> > > > The gameplay was great and the mechanics worked fantastically! I really enjoyed Halo Reach! I can’t decide if it’s my first favorite or second.
> > >
> > > Well don’t go around saying halo reach had great mechanics and gameplay, because people are going to sh*t on you. As for me personally multiplayer wise halo reach is my single favorite halo game MAYBE tied with halo 4 (IMO). As for campaign, structurally halo reach is the best, but I personally love halo 2 so much that halo reach is a close second.
> > >
> > > As for you, what halo game are you conflicted with along with halo reach that’s giving you trouble deciding?
> >
> > Right now, I’d say Halo 5. Other than the map bugs and the theater mode and the campain, I really like it! It’s a great add on to the franchise! (in my opinion)
>
> I would say definitely reach. But that might be because I’m slightly baist towards halo 5. If we were to compare the two, according to the halo community halo reach and halo 5’s multiplayer is roughly the same in quality (i disagree, but i digress). Well if we were to put campaign into the equation then halo reach beats 5 by a long shot, giving reach an upper edge. You also mentioned a lot of bugs and a non functioning theatre mode, well halo reach doesn’t have those. So even if you disagree with my points that’s fine but i still think halo reach is much better than halo 5. But i still hope i helped in your decision in some way :slight_smile:

You did. In the past, before I had a Xbox One and Halo 5, I would mostly play Halo: Reach. So I really love it.

> 2535427372885520;9:
> > 2535420568109893;8:
> > > 2535427372885520;7:
> > > > 2535420568109893;6:
> > > > > 2535427372885520;5:
> > > > > The gameplay was great and the mechanics worked fantastically! I really enjoyed Halo Reach! I can’t decide if it’s my first favorite or second.
> > > >
> > > > Well don’t go around saying halo reach had great mechanics and gameplay, because people are going to sh*t on you. As for me personally multiplayer wise halo reach is my single favorite halo game MAYBE tied with halo 4 (IMO). As for campaign, structurally halo reach is the best, but I personally love halo 2 so much that halo reach is a close second.
> > > >
> > > > As for you, what halo game are you conflicted with along with halo reach that’s giving you trouble deciding?
> > >
> > > Right now, I’d say Halo 5. Other than the map bugs and the theater mode and the campain, I really like it! It’s a great add on to the franchise! (in my opinion)
> >
> > I would say definitely reach. But that might be because I’m slightly baist towards halo 5. If we were to compare the two, according to the halo community halo reach and halo 5’s multiplayer is roughly the same in quality (i disagree, but i digress). Well if we were to put campaign into the equation then halo reach beats 5 by a long shot, giving reach an upper edge. You also mentioned a lot of bugs and a non functioning theatre mode, well halo reach doesn’t have those. So even if you disagree with my points that’s fine but i still think halo reach is much better than halo 5. But i still hope i helped in your decision in some way :slight_smile:
>
> You did. In the past, before I had a Xbox One and Halo 5, I would mostly play Halo: Reach. So I really love it.

Glad i helped in some way