Lets discuss Antifreeze.

I’m pretty sure by now people have noticed the trend that the Blue team always win Strongholds on this map. It does not make any sense. It should be equal amount of distance to the middle section yet they always hold down the middle but I think it has to do something with the way we respawn. I’ve noticed that red team respawns mostly near where their flag would be while blue team respawns at Blue yard.
Either the map has to go or it needs to be reworked or maybe better weapon placements or different weapons. I like this map, it can be a fun map but red team for some reason does not win on this map.

The map is almost perfectly symmetrical so I doubt the spawns are asymmetrical as you say.

Respawning varies based on where your team is on the map, so you likely played matches where your team was the factor, not the map.

> 2533274801472802;2:
> The map is almost perfectly symmetrical so I doubt the spawns are asymmetrical as you say.
>
> Respawning varies based on where your team is on the map, so you likely played matches where your team was the factor, not the map.

I’ve been inspecting the map and the respawn volume is much larger for the blue team than the red.

I haven’t noticed this on this map. It seems pretty balanced to me.

Antifreeze is god awful. I played a game of territories on it last night and was spawned camped for the entire game. Literally, my first spawn I made it to the red team’s first stronghold and then spawn killed for the next five minutes. The low point was being killed by the same guy with a Binary Rifle three times in quick successiom, he must have triple killed just me. I then started spawning somewhere else and just got BR’d to death. The spawns need fixing or the map removing.

I just want to Antifreeze and Fracture to go.