Let's create our 343i Symbol!

I have been thinking for quite a while now about whether I should make this thread or not. Bungie has their own symbol which is the Golden Septagon. And so I thought to myself “Hmmmm… Waypoint forums is the new home for Halo. So why not have our own symbol like Bungie did to symbolize ourselves?” and so I created this thread!

> I love this thread. Can’t wait to see more ideas and creations!

We have permission now! Let’s design the 343i symbol for Waypoint, 343i, and the next Halo games!

Sounds like a cool idea but maybe 343i Already has one. But untill they post here saying sorry we have one lets begin!

It should have a Waypoint in it.

Mai f4ce?

> Mai f4ce?

Well… Its taken… by you.

You mean a logo like the one at the bottom of the page? Or the Halo|Waypoint logo on the top of the page?

> You mean a logo like the one at the bottom of the page? Or the Halo|Waypoint logo on the top of the page?

Or… A unique symbol which represents 343. :slight_smile:

> > You mean a logo like the one at the bottom of the page? Or the Halo|Waypoint logo on the top of the page?
>
> Or… A unique symbol which represents 343. :slight_smile:

^ what he said.

Circle encircled by two arrows.

> Circle encircled by two arrows.

What is that supposed to represent?

A logo (or emblem) is an identity. It also can convey a message
To me, a circle encircled by two arrows doesn’t make sense for 343 Industries.

Also, it doesn’t look good. (threw this together real quick to illustrate the idea)

I love this thread. Can’t wait to see more ideas and creations!

I guess I could try to make something

I might be just kissing -blam-.

But it should be this…
This

> I might be just kissing -blam-.
>
> But it should be this…
> This

all lowercase letters for her gamertag.

Why create something new when the intent is to have a universally recognised symbol? Especially when one is always starring at you.

The Halo- O (as seen above left on your page right now).

You can’t tell me you won’t instantly think “Halo” if that is the first character seen in a fade in on the TV/computer screen. It also seconds as a placeholder for circular/spherical objects.

> Why create something new when the intent is to have a universally recognised symbol? Especially when one is always starring at you.
>
> The Halo- O (as seen above left on your page right now).
>
> You can’t tell me you won’t instantly think “Halo” if that is the first character seen in a fade in on the TV/computer screen. It also seconds as a placeholder for circular/spherical objects.

Well… We aren’t just fixed to just Halo. Thats why I said 343i and waypoint also.

> > Why create something new when the intent is to have a universally recognised symbol? Especially when one is always starring at you.
> >
> > The Halo- O (as seen above left on your page right now).
> >
> > You can’t tell me you won’t instantly think “Halo” if that is the first character seen in a fade in on the TV/computer screen. It also seconds as a placeholder for circular/spherical objects.
>
> Well… We aren’t just fixed to just Halo. Thats why I said 343i and waypoint also.

The Halo ‘O’ is what I was thinking of for ease of use (not the circle encircled by two arrows). As far as I know, Microsoft created 343 to handle the Halo franchise.

As far as I would be concerned and from what I see on this website, 343 is fixed to just Halo. I doubt they will take over other franchises as well. They would have to rename ‘Halo Waypoint’.

> > > Why create something new when the intent is to have a universally recognised symbol? Especially when one is always starring at you.
> > >
> > > The Halo- O (as seen above left on your page right now).
> > >
> > > You can’t tell me you won’t instantly think “Halo” if that is the first character seen in a fade in on the TV/computer screen. It also seconds as a placeholder for circular/spherical objects.
> >
> > Well… We aren’t just fixed to just Halo. Thats why I said 343i and waypoint also.
>
> The Halo ‘O’ is what I was thinking of for ease of use (not the circle encircled by two arrows). As far as I know, Microsoft created 343 to handle the Halo franchise.
>
> As far as I would be concerned and from what I see on this website, 343 is fixed to just Halo. I doubt they will take over other franchises as well. They would have to rename ‘Halo Waypoint’.

I don’t know what your talking about. Halo waypoint makes a bridge for the community and company. From trailers, machinama, Top 10, events, etc., Halo waypoint has shown that.

I like the sound of this… I’ll put my thinking cap on. xP

I fiddled around for a couple minutes and this is what I came up with. I know what it looks like, but I was actually trying to emulate the look of guilty spark puttering around, not a plasma grenade. it works either way!

> I fiddled around for a couple minutes and this is what I came up with. I know what it looks like, but I was actually trying to emulate the look of guilty spark puttering around, not a plasma grenade. it works either way!

Haha, Nice pic. Are there anymore? :smiley: