Let's clean the Halo: Reach Community!

Hi, i’m MXLive 720.

I have been going almost every day in the forums, looking for some news, people or some problems with the game. Almost everyone agrees with one thing: players.

You hate the AFKers in Firefight. There is one guy who is sending you hate messages like “OMG YOU NOOB ZOMG”? Or something like that?

Let’s clean the Halo: Reach Community!

I created this topic for that: Get rid of those people. If the topic doesn’t get success, I’ll eliminate it. So, do it for good.

Post the gamertag of those people. Said why you want to report him or them. Also, post the evidence, so maybe 343i sees your message and wipe out that guy out of Matchmaking.

PD: Sorry for my bad English. :smiley:

People sending hate messages ain’t that big of a deal, they are just trying to get to you.

Getting banned for sending people smack talk seems dumb.

AFK kids should get banned but it would be best if you had more evidence than just one game, maybe 20-30? I mean you can fall asleep playing Halo when its late at night.

I’ve never done AFK my self and when you play and 2 of your 4 team mates are AFK it can be a pain.

> Hi, i’m MXLive 720.
>
> I have been going almost every day in the forums, looking for some news, people or some problems with the game. Almost everyone agrees with one thing: players.
>
> You hate the AFKers in Firefight. There is one guy who is sending you hate messages like “OMG YOU NOOB ZOMG”? Or something like that?
>
> Let’s clean the Halo: Reach Community!
>
> I created this topic for that: Get rid of those people. If the topic doesn’t get success, I’ll eliminate it. So, do it for good.
>
> Post the gamertag of those people. Said why you want to report him or them. Also, post the evidence, so maybe 343i sees your message and wipe out that guy out of Matchmaking.
>
>
> PD: Sorry for my bad English. :smiley:

This is a huge No No, sir.

We do NOT call out other members regardless of their actions. It is not up to the community to enact disciplinary actions towards or against said members. That’s for 343/MS/etc to take care of on their own.

Listing names/GT’s just allows other users to spam and harass them.

There are a lot of players and a decent amount that do things that annoy other players. Some is legit, some is not. This is for the devs to decide and honestly, it will not be done overnight.

Again, no calling out other members/GT. It is against the Forum Rules and Regulations.

Forum Rules - http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst1423_Halo-Waypoint-Forum-Rules.aspx

Forum Guidlines - http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst38648_WAYPOINT-FORUMS-GUIDELINES-v1-0.aspx

<mark>Mods please lock this thread.</mark>

In fact, every thread that gets locked should immediately merge with the Rules and Regs.

Oh, holy guacamoli! I didn’t know that! D:

How can I close this topic?? Or should I wait 'til some moderator closes it?? D:

Generally, the Report is the best option. When I do it and the OP isn’t clear, I make sure to list there be no banning or such. Just an unnecessary thread.

It shouldn’t be a big deal. Just let the mods take care of 'em.

Note: If you have a decent amount of people Report their gamertag from XBL, it will most likely be taken in account within 24 hours. Not guaranteed but obviously, the more people that report them in a 24 hour period, the more serious MS takes the issue.

> Generally, the Report is the best option. When I do it and the OP isn’t clear, I make sure to list there be no banning or such. Just an unnecessary thread.
>
>
> It shouldn’t be a big deal. Just let the mods take care of 'em.
>
>
> Note: If you have a decent amount of people Report their gamertag from XBL, it will most likely be taken in account within 24 hours. Not guaranteed but obviously, the more people that report them in a 24 hour period, the more serious MS takes the issue.

ALL reports are read within a 24 hour period, watch ALL five parts of this: Xbox LIVE Enforcement Panel

I’m sure they are but I’ve practically tested the theory myself on my other website DDTM.

Dude kept talking smack through messages claiming to hack us and whatnot. Dude was clearly lag-switching through a Gears 2 game. Almost NOBODY could kill him and he was drilled for minutes on end with bullets/nades.

About 16 of us reported him together. His Gamertag was banned for cheating the next day. It had that little lemon icon that MS warned would be put on profiles caught cheating. That and they cannot earn any previous achievements they had boosted on even if they re-acquire them legit.

I believe if it’s more than 5 or 8 (can’t remember) within a matter of hours, they chalk it up to a more serious matter.

Another dude way before that with a similar glitching issue was reported by only a couple friends day after day. He got banned about 2 weeks later.

> Oh, holy guacamoli! I didn’t know that! D:
>
> How can I close this topic?? Or should I wait 'til some moderator closes it?? D:

LOL, not a huge deal as long as you dont repeat the mistake and welcome to Waypoint =)

Player reveiw every player that acts in a manner that you outlined, its the best we got, oh and the infamous BANHAMMER is always lurking.

Hi MXLive 720 I’m R1 SPEED DEM0N, I know thats my name since its pretty much on my account as all can see!..

Just breaking your “walls” buddy.

Look man I understand what your trying to do but understand that “Posting others Names” on here for what ever they did on XBL is not permitted. Your post will get erased and your going to see some red letters saying you cant point fingers. They may look something like this

Posted by Moderator- Please do not spam on the forums

I know this cause on B-net and Waypoint I would post the names of the people cheating and would show the video as proof I would still get this message.

good luck!

> Oh, holy guacamoli! I didn’t know that! D:
>
> How can I close this topic?? Or should I wait 'til some moderator closes it?? D:

naagh bro you’ve really done it now! Your going to jail buddy, What the hell were you thinking? oh man …I dont know bro you’ve crossed the line MAN, YOU NEVER CROSS THE FREAKING LINE!!!..lol aaah dont worry about it, your good. LMAO!

> > Oh, holy guacamoli! I didn’t know that! D:
> >
> > How can I close this topic?? Or should I wait 'til some moderator closes it?? D:
>
> naagh bro you’ve really done it now! Your going to jail buddy, What the hell were you thinking? oh man …I dont know bro you’ve crossed the line MAN, YOU NEVER CROSS THE FREAKING LINE!!!..lol aaah dont worry about it, your good. LMAO!

The point was already made. There’s no need to reiterate it and then continue the thread with explanation.

Let it close, please.

Please “Do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.”
Forum Rules