Lets be honest

Halo Reach’s muliplayer was so awful for a Halo game for the soul reason of introducing all the main flaws that people critiqued halo 4 for. The implementation of armor lock is most likely the worst thing in the game.

Still better than 5. Just waiting for it to work correctly on my One so I can play it again!

Seriously though armor lock is not a big enough reason alone to say 5 is better. Where you say armor lock I say REQ’s. It may be the reason 4 had what it had (I think 343 would have done it anyway) but it is definitely not 4 and has WAY more to do than 5.

> 2535449665894532;2:
> Still better than 5. Just waiting for it to work correctly on my One so I can play it again!
>
> Seriously though armor lock is not a big enough reason alone to say 5 is better. Where you say armor lock I say REQ’s. It may be the reason 4 had what it had (I think 343 would have done it anyway) but it is definitely not 4 and has WAY more to do than 5.

The only Halo games that were not balanced was 4 and reach…in no way are any of them better than 5 and even 5 isn’t perfect

The only problem I had with Reach’s multiplayer was the lack of interesting maps and the over-reliance of Forge maps in the map rotation. I found the armor abilities were fine because they were limited.

> 2533274838418174;4:
> The only problem I had with Reach’s multiplayer was the lack of interesting maps and the over-reliance of Forge maps in the map rotation. I found the armor abilities were fine because they were limited.

Limited in what way?

You’re complaining about something that was an option.

> 2533274825353387;6:
> You’re complaining about something that was an option.

An option precisely…whh did bungie give players the option to be damn well invincible for 4 seconds?

Reach is definitely better than 4/5. Like others are saying it was an option to use armor lock and it was also easily to counter the person when they used it. I find that Reach is easily the most balanced Halo since Reach aha… Halo 4 was a joke wasn’t even anything fun to that game and Halo 5 is quite unbalanced seeing as REQ’s and REQ levels are a thing in warzone ahaha. Just my thoughts though.

> 2533274852008618;8:
> Reach is definitely better than 4/5. Like others are saying it was an option to use armor lock and it was also easily to counter the person when they used it. I find that Reach is easily the most balanced Halo since Reach aha… Halo 4 was a joke wasn’t even anything fun to that game and Halo 5 is quite unbalanced seeing as REQ’s and REQ levels are a thing in warzone ahaha. Just my thoughts though.

Yh it was an option just like everything in Halo 4 was an option it didn’t mean it was balanced…Pro themselves said Halo reach was an unbalanced game which is why Halo got dropped from mlg. Halo 4 added exactly what reached had so if 4 is awful so is reach…and it is inhumane to say reach is better than 5

Let’s be honest. After 9 years Halo reach is still my favourite.

> 2533274819617328;10:
> Let’s be honest. After 9 years Halo reach is still my favourite.

What? Reach has only been out for about 4 years…

> 2533274819617328;10:
> Let’s be honest. After 9 years Halo reach is still my favourite.

Preach it brother.

> 2533274978553590;11:
> > 2533274819617328;10:
> > Let’s be honest. After 9 years Halo reach is still my favourite.
>
>
> What? Reach has only been out for about 4 years…

Thinking he was saying of all the Halo games, Reach in 2010 still the Best in my opinion.

After playing halo 5 reach gameplay feels -Yoink-, I cant play it anymore, xd and those guys complaining about reqs it seems that they dont play halo 5

There were so many forge maps. Most of them were remakes of older maps too

> 2535449665894532;2:
> Still better than 5. Just waiting for it to work correctly on my One so I can play it again!
>
> Seriously though armor lock is not a big enough reason alone to say 5 is better. Where you say armor lock I say REQ’s. It may be the reason 4 had what it had (I think 343 would have done it anyway) but it is definitely not 4 and has WAY more to do than 5.

I’d bed to differ. I think Halo 5 is leagues ahead of Reach on almost everyway when it comes to Multiplayer.

Both games are fun to play. Halo 5 is definitely the more balanced of the two games (Reach and 5), when you are playing normal arena games. Although I really play Reach more due to more of my friends being on that game.

> 2533274845793391;14:
> After playing halo 5 reach gameplay feels -Yoink-, I cant play it anymore, xd and those guys complaining about reqs it seems that they dont play halo 5

I’m complaining about 5 and check my record I’ve gave 5 more then my share of time. Reach by far is above 5.

> 2533274837720524;16:
> > 2535449665894532;2:
> > Still better than 5. Just waiting for it to work correctly on my One so I can play it again!
> > Seriously though armor lock is not a big enough reason alone to say 5 is better. Where you say armor lock I say REQ’s. It may be the reason 4 had what it had (I think 343 would have done it anyway) but it is definitely not 4 and has WAY more to do than 5.
>
>
> I’d bed to differ. I think Halo 5 is leagues ahead of Reach on almost everyway when it comes to Multiplayer.

Except, everything. 5 has the graphics, that’s it.

> 2533274823976086;17:
> Both games are fun to play. Halo 5 is definitely the more balanced of the two games (Reach and 5), when you are playing normal arena games. Although I really play Reach more due to more of my friends being on that game.

OH MY THE GOD OF REACH HIMSELF. HAIL.