Let's be honest here, winning doesn't matter

It really doesn’t.

Everyone is playing to unlock armor. We get req points regardless if we win or lose.

Is this guy for real?

Cool story casual.

I will get more req points if I win, so it does matter.

I also like winning…

Winning is everything bro.

I don’t care about winning I just care about having fun.

I don’t mind losing. If I know my team tried and the other team was better, I do not like losing when I have a 1.5 k/d and my teammate has a .3… That said I feel bad for them most of the time because I know what it’s like to get placed in a higher skilled match. It sucks.

Winning helps make the game more enjoyable.

> 2656587637345384;1:
> It really doesn’t.
>
> Everyone is playing to unlock armor. We get req points regardless if we win or lose.

you are so wrong, i play for win

So you’re saying everyone here is playing for REQ points?
Think again I completed campaign on legendary and I’m guessing you didn’t play the campaign or complete it.

Well I mean sometimes I wish my friends would take a break from the req grind to play some customs but what are you going to do.

Winning feels good.

Losing sucks.

If you aren’t competitive, even while having fun, why even play. Not wanting to win is defeating the purpose of playing multiplayer in the first place.

This thread is cancerous. The OP is right, winning doesnt matter, you arent going MLG over your win percentage and nothing changes if you lose. Sure Id prefer winning and when mission victory boosts are in play it can suck to lose but truth be told it really doesnt matter.

> 2656587637345384;1:
> It really doesn’t.
>
> Everyone is playing to unlock armor. We get req points regardless if we win or lose.

I play to have fun. Armor has nothing to do with it.

> 2656587637345384;1:
> It really doesn’t.
>

I don’t think I’ve even looked at any armour I’ve unlocked in months. I play to play that is all. Don’t give a toss about armour, req points or weapons.

> 2656587637345384;1:
> It really doesn’t.
>

That’s what losers say

Ask any real Spartan. It doesn’t matter if you win by a kill or a Steak Dinner; winning’s winning.
:wink: I like to win when I play, but personally I don’t mind if I don’t. Sometimes you can get some really great games but not come out on top :slight_smile:

Halo 5 - The S is for Skill

Winning is everything.

Saying as how your rank is directly affected by your W/L ratio, I would say that most people would prefer to win. Also, if you lose 10+ game sin a row, you tend to rage and hate 343. I have lose 22 games in a row, not counting a few I raged quit, before because 343 does not know how to pare people up with evenly matched teams. I was even MVP in some of those losing matches.