lets be friends and take a break from all the hate

Go and post something nice about the last person to post. Whether it be nice kd to that’s a sick armor choice. Just be positive, many of you have probably done something like this before but amoung all the hate and rage I want to see this thread grow where we can be positive and maybe take a break from all the negativity here. So who ever was the last poster click then and go look at their profile then come back and say something positive about them.

Let’s make our community strong again.

I like the weird eye-piece looking thing in your helmet

Halo 5 needs more milkshakes.

Nice armor and visor!

Double Post Sorry

*break

Since you didn’t play Halo 5 yet, I think it’s cool that you’ve won so many games in Halo 4.

> 2533274882149814;1:
> Go and post something nice about the last person to post. Whether it be nice kd to that’s a sick armor choice. Just be positive, many of you have probably done something like this before but amoung all the hate and rage I want to see this thread grow where we can be positive and maybe take a break from all the negativity here. So who ever was the last poster click then and go look at their profile then come back and say something positive about them.
>
> Let’s make our community strong again.

You meant break, not brake.

also I think the post right above mine will be Halo Forge Mode, so … Nice medal. How do you get that one? (the red camera)

I really like your K/D :slight_smile:

Thorolf. I like that you’re so close to 10k kills in mcc. Your name is unique and cool too.