LET'S BE BAD!!!!!!!

One reason why I was so excited about Halo 2 in '04 in the being able to be an elite in multiplayer, one of the bad guys. I always thought the Elites were bad -Yoink-. It sucks thousands of them die by the hands of one Spartan. Embarrassing. Not only that, the Arbiter killed his own handful. In the campaign, If the Elites were not equipped with E. swords, they always get beaten to death by the damn Brutes. A life of a Sangheili just sucks.

But the “Being the bad guys” element was more prominent in Halo Reach’s INVASION. Wow. Its the only reason why I played Reach as long as I did. I managed to find a nice group of players who also preferred Elites and like being bad. %#$@ those Spartans. I think they won enough battles.

So…yeah. Please, add some BAD in Halo 5

Reach’s Invasion mode was so epic. It was so much fun on Spire, man I wish I could play that again. And those energy dagger things that came out of their wrist armor when you were slitting a Spartan’s throat? FUHGETABOUTIT! Just amazing.

Epic is exactly what Invasion was. I also like how things escalated and become frantic near the end of the game

> 2533274817118958;3:
> Epic is exactly what Invasion was. I also like how things escalated and become frantic near the end of the game

That moment on Spire when you were on Defense and saw the enemy team coming up to steal the <flag? Bomb? Objective.> and you knew you had to defend the house or it was all over. Probably never get that fun experience again.

Sometimes I feel like 343i created “war games” just as an excuse not to have Elites in multiplayer. I don’t know why, but I definitely want the Elites back, with armor customization

i want elites too and maybe a mode where i play as a grunt

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Reach’s Invasion mode was so epic. It was so much fun on Spire, man I wish I could play that again. And those energy dagger things that came out of their wrist armor when you were slitting a Spartan’s throat? FUHGETABOUTIT! Just amazing.

You CAN play that again. Reach still has a very healthy population.

> 2533274817118958;1:
> One reason why I was so excited about Halo 2 in '04 in the being able to be an elite in multiplayer, one of the bad guys. I always thought the Elites were bad -Yoink-. It sucks thousands of them die by the hands of one Spartan. Embarrassing. Not only that, the Arbiter killed his own handful. In the campaign, If the Elites were not equipped with E. swords, they always get beaten to death by the damn Brutes. A life of a Sangheili just sucks.
>
> But the “Being the bad guys” element was more prominent in Halo Reach’s INVASION. Wow. Its the only reason why I played Reach as long as I did. I managed to find a nice group of players who also preferred Elites and like being bad. %#$@ those Spartans. I think they won enough battles.
>
> So…yeah. Please, add some BAD in Halo 5

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/sangheili-elites-in-new-trilogy-matchmaking/ff89aca2-5e7e-489b-98ae-c58513f99227/posts

Sign this then and join the greater effort. :smiley:

> 2533274817118958;3:
> Epic is exactly what Invasion was. I also like how things escalated and become frantic near the end of the game

Invasion was a scrbfest. Seriusly Halo has gone downhill ever since it started making such casual noob frindly playlists like invasion

> 2533274903234962;7:
> > 2533274803493024;2:
> > Reach’s Invasion mode was so epic. It was so much fun on Spire, man I wish I could play that again. And those energy dagger things that came out of their wrist armor when you were slitting a Spartan’s throat? FUHGETABOUTIT! Just amazing.
>
>
> You CAN play that again. Reach still has a very healthy population.

Don’t have a 360 anymore :frowning: