Let's all move to NEOGAF

…Because clearly this isn’t the Halo 4 forum.

It takes like 9 months to get an account registered and approved on Neogaf if you are lucky. lol good luck.

Can’t register. All my email accounts are on free providers.

You can’t use a free email either(Yahoo etc.) it has to be paid for.

> …Because clearly this isn’t the Halo 4 forum.

The Halo 4 forums are a place on the Waypoint site for people to have discussion about Halo 4. However, this means that anyone can join, and as is evident, these discussion can turn ugly.

NeoGaf is a premier game forum with strict policies on membership. This ensures more organized and constructive discussions than are possible here. This is place for people to vent more than anything.

For example, Bungie typically stayed out of the game forums and stuck to Optimatch (which was exclusive to members with linked GT), or posted over on NeoGaf.

With the average maturity and the interaction of members currently on this forum, I don’t blame Frankie for posting on NeoGAF. He’s been there for years, the community there is lightyears beyond here maturity-wise, and you have to remember he’s just an individual like you and I - he’s allowed to post anywhere he desires. With GAF’s membership policies compared to Waypoint, can you blame him?

Not that it matters. If it’s posted on NeoGAF, it makes its way over to Waypoint almost instantaneously anyways.

Oh god no. It took about 3 months of waiting to be admitted into those forums.

I don’t want all you whiney little punks to ruin those forums.

> Oh god no. It took about 3 months of waiting to be admitted into those forums.
>
> I don’t want all you whiney little punks to ruin those forums.

I’m gonna register just for that.

> > …Because clearly this isn’t the Halo 4 forum.
>
> The Halo 4 forums are a place on the Waypoint site for people to have discussion about Halo 4. However, this means that anyone can join, and as is evident, these discussion can turn ugly.
>
> NeoGaf is a premier game forum with strict policies on membership. This ensures more organized and constructive discussions than are possible here. This is place for people to vent more than anything.
>
> For example, Bungie typically stayed out of the game forums and stuck to Optimatch (which was exclusive to members with linked GT), or posted over on NeoGaf.

No, I think you are missing the point.

The joke is Franky and apparently most of the 343i employees pay more attention to Neogaf than their own forums, A GREAT TRAVESTY.

I don’t completely blame them, this forum’s UI needs some work.

But, I am annoyed that Franky won;t post in this forum at all to talk to us but will gladly post on a non Halo forum to answer HALO 4 QUESTIONS.

They care so much :confused:

> > > …Because clearly this isn’t the Halo 4 forum.
> >
> > The Halo 4 forums are a place on the Waypoint site for people to have discussion about Halo 4. However, this means that anyone can join, and as is evident, these discussion can turn ugly.
> >
> > NeoGaf is a premier game forum with strict policies on membership. This ensures more organized and constructive discussions than are possible here. This is place for people to vent more than anything.
> >
> > <mark>For example, Bungie typically stayed out of the game forums and stuck to Optimatch (which was exclusive to members with linked GT), or posted over on NeoGaf.</mark>
>
> No, I think you are missing the point.
>
> The joke is Franky and apparently most of the 343i employees pay more attention to Neogaf than their own forums, A GREAT TRAVESTY.
>
> I don’t completely blame them, this forum’s UI needs some work.
>
> But, I am annoyed that Franky won;t post in this forum at all to talk to us but will gladly post on a non Halo forum to answer HALO 4 QUESTIONS.
>
> They care so much :confused:

You must have missed the highlighted part of my post.

If developers post on these forums, it comes as an official word. Frankie when posting on here has to post as something official, so anything that gets posted will be taken as biblical. Through Neogaf, he’s just another user. Anything he says on there, as his screenname, can’t be taken as official since he’s not posting as “Frankie” if you understand what I’m trying to say.

So pretty much, developers for 343i are more likely to talk unofficial things on Neogaf because they can post in an unofficial manner. Anything that is posted on this site is considered official, and would cause a ruckus if discussing the things he was talking about on there, on these forums.

Damn that’s confusing.

> You must have missed the highlighted part of my post.

You still don’t get it, they SHOULD spend some time here, interacting with THEIR fans on THEIR website.

The one THEY made to get feedback on Halo 4.

They could come here and answer questions.

I fell like it is a waste of our time.

I was rejected within a month. Someone there doesn’t like me…

If your going to drop bombs to the Halo franchise like the ones included in the leaks, you better have the balls to come here and defend them

> With the average maturity and the interaction of members currently on this forum, I don’t blame Frankie for posting on NeoGAF. He’s been there for years, the community there is lightyears beyond here maturity-wise, and you have to remember he’s just an individual like you and I - he’s allowed to post anywhere he desires. With GAF’s membership policies compared to Waypoint, can you blame him?

^^

Ture just look at how many threads got locked the other DAY - soo many

> Not that it matters. If it’s posted on NeoGAF, it makes its way over to Waypoint almost instantaneously anyways.

Also True

> > You must have missed the highlighted part of my post.
>
> You still don’t get it, they SHOULD spend some time here, interacting with THEIR fans on THEIR website.
>
> The one THEY made to get feedback on Halo 4.
>
> They could come here and answer questions.
>
> I fell like it is a waste of our time.

The Halo 4 forums were made so we, the members of the community, would have designated place to discuss Halo 4. While 343 may look here for feedback, it’s main purpose is to be a place for Halo 4 discussion among fans.

And honestly, David Ellis has posted here before, BS Angel is quite active in other forums on this site, and I’ve seen Frankie maybe once. It’s not that dissimilar from Bungie. Besides, most of the team is busy working on Halo 4.

> Not that it matters. If it’s posted on NeoGAF, it makes its way over to Waypoint almost instantaneously anyways.

^^^^^

> > > You must have missed the highlighted part of my post.
> >
> > You still don’t get it, they SHOULD spend some time here, interacting with THEIR fans on THEIR website.
> >
> > The one THEY made to get feedback on Halo 4.
> >
> > They could come here and answer questions.
> >
> > I fell like it is a waste of our time.
>
> The Halo 4 forums were made so we, the members of the community, would have designated place to discuss Halo 4. While 343 may look here for feedback, it’s main purpose is to be a place for Halo 4 discussion among fans.
>
> And honestly, David Ellis has posted here before, BS Angel is quite active in other forums on this site, and I’ve seen Frankie maybe once. It’s not that dissimilar from Bungie. Besides, most of the team is busy working on Halo 4.

Bungie usually posted when a thread mattered.
I have about 20 threads saved in which key bungie employees posted important info. Im not saying that my threads are the best, just examples that they did post on the b.net.

> > > You must have missed the highlighted part of my post.
> >
> > You still don’t get it, they SHOULD spend some time here, interacting with THEIR fans on THEIR website.
> >
> > The one THEY made to get feedback on Halo 4.
> >
> > They could come here and answer questions.
> >
> > I fell like it is a waste of our time.
>
> The Halo 4 forums were made so we, the members of the community, would have designated place to discuss Halo 4. While 343 may look here for feedback, it’s main purpose is to be a place for Halo 4 discussion among fans.
>
> And honestly, David Ellis has posted here before, BS Angel is quite active in other forums on this site, and I’ve seen Frankie maybe once. It’s not that dissimilar from Bungie. Besides, most of the team is busy working on Halo 4.

Yeah but non of the employees ever really post anything important or of relevance.

I feel like I am getting slapped in the face seeing 343i employees giving out EXCLUSIVE Intel to Neogaf and neglecting their “fans” on their own website.

It is annoying and frankly it is not very considerate of those here.

> > > > You must have missed the highlighted part of my post.
> > >
> > > You still don’t get it, they SHOULD spend some time here, interacting with THEIR fans on THEIR website.
> > >
> > > The one THEY made to get feedback on Halo 4.
> > >
> > > They could come here and answer questions.
> > >
> > > I fell like it is a waste of our time.
> >
> > The Halo 4 forums were made so we, the members of the community, would have designated place to discuss Halo 4. While 343 may look here for feedback, it’s main purpose is to be a place for Halo 4 discussion among fans.
> >
> > And honestly, David Ellis has posted here before, BS Angel is quite active in other forums on this site, and I’ve seen Frankie maybe once. It’s not that dissimilar from Bungie. Besides, most of the team is busy working on Halo 4.
>
> Yeah but non of the employees ever really post anything important or of relevance.
>
> I feel like I am getting slapped in the face seeing 343i employees giving out EXCLUSIVE Intel to Neogaf and neglecting their “fans” on their own website.
>
> It is annoying and frankly it is not very considerate of those here.

Be grateful they do post at all. Bungie and 343 are very unique in how active a role they take in their communities.