Let 'Volir need a SUPER BUFF!!!!!!!!

Let 'Volir is my favourite leader at the moment, i always play whit him and i realize that he had a some disadvantages campared with the other characters.
What do you think?

Wrong forum. Post stuff about halo wars 2 in its forum not in a lore forum.

Oh and to answer your question, no. I do not think let needs a buff as he is about cloaking units and laying ambushes not frontal assaults on a players entire army.

> 2533274902628105;2:
> Wrong forum. Post stuff about halo wars 2 in its forum not in a lore forum.
>
> Oh and to answer your question, no. I do not think let needs a buff as he is about cloaking units and laying ambushes not frontal assaults on a players entire army.

Exactly, and judging by his w/L ratio he needs some tutoring lol. Shipmaster is fine he’s not offensive, my boy is about scouting, strategic ambushes and corrupting enemy plans. Displacement is key. Pair him with a dps and there you go.

Play your role and stop trying to use a leader as somone he’s not. That’s the problem with people on these forums lol. They use a support character and wonder why he’s not dill out DPS. BTW, read his description under the blitz cards.

> 2533274902628105;2:
> Wrong forum. Post stuff about halo wars 2 in its forum not in a lore forum.
>
> Oh and to answer your question, no. I do not think let needs a buff as he is about cloaking units and laying ambushes not frontal assaults on a players entire army.

just curious, has this been moved since you posted, for me it says its in the halo wars 2 forum

> 2535407463625298;1:
> Let 'Volir is my favourite leader at the moment, i always play whit him and i realize that he had a some disadvantages campared with the other characters.
> What do you think?

You may be experiencing some cognitive bias.

Let is very good as a support player or when used as a team. In the current meta he may not be as good at doin things with regards to other leaders.

You need to take advantage of his cloaking and teleprts. Displacement alone is such a powerful tool.

> 2533274867382575;4:
> > 2533274902628105;2:
> > Wrong forum. Post stuff about halo wars 2 in its forum not in a lore forum.
> >
> > Oh and to answer your question, no. I do not think let needs a buff as he is about cloaking units and laying ambushes not frontal assaults on a players entire army.
>
> just curious, has this been moved since you posted, for me it says its in the halo wars 2 forum

It has indeed been moved. I first saw it over in the universe section.