Let us save welds!!!!

Sometimes when I make a map there are welds that I really like ( a ship for example) that I want to use on different maps. But I have to rebuild the entire weld again if I want to load up a new map. Please 343 can you give us the option to save a weld (or group) and then add in a new option under the forge selection list (“welds”). That way when we go into a new map we can instantly load up scenery we have made from previous maps.

Not a bad idea!

Where the hell have you been the past six months? The feature leaked when the file browser first came to the game showing an option called ‘Forge Prefabs’ and was teased again at RTX.

The screenshot they showed in the community update a couple weeks ago also shows being able to do just this. Pay attention and stop making annoying posts with “!!!” at the end.

They promised that very feature a while ago, mate. It’s gonna come into the game, fear not!

> 2702159776439619;4:
> The screenshot they showed in the community update a couple weeks ago also shows being able to do just this. Pay attention and stop making annoying posts with “!!!” at the end.

I’ve been googling it, looking over waypoint for it and I can’t find any news about this, link me the screenshot!!!

you have to x-ray every new weld to be sure it passes inspection though man.

> 2533274845527107;6:
> > 2702159776439619;4:
> > The screenshot they showed in the community update a couple weeks ago also shows being able to do just this. Pay attention and stop making annoying posts with “!!!” at the end.
>
>
> I’ve been googling it, looking over waypoint for it and I can’t find any news about this, link me the screenshot!!!

Link 1Link 2

> 2702159776439619;8:
> > 2533274845527107;6:
> > > 2702159776439619;4:
> > > The screenshot they showed in the community update a couple weeks ago also shows being able to do just this. Pay attention and stop making annoying posts with “!!!” at the end.
> >
> >
> > I’ve been googling it, looking over waypoint for it and I can’t find any news about this, link me the screenshot!!!
>
>
> Link 1Link 2

Very exiting, any news on the release?