Let us pick where we spawn in WZA

This still infuriates me about Warzone Assault. If you’re on the defensive on Dispatch, there’s a chance you’re one of the unlucky ones who have to spawn in the tunnel that faces the Base. I say unfortunate because this spot is easy to spawn trap. Same goes if you’re on the offensive on Summit and you spawn up front and have to run up the ramp. This funnels you into with the defensive having three good spots to spawn trap (This happened to me so many times, and I’ve done it successfully too. Which, you know, when in Rome.)

The auto-spawns clearly try to prevent spawn camping, but that hardly works. The tunnel is big and the enemies are in good camping spots just far enough away to prevent you from spawning elsewhere. Just give us the option to spawn at the other spots around the base.

I’d want this because I know there is other spawn points in the game but it usually spawns me at the point where I’m just getting spawn killed

I agree, warzone assault and to some degree warzone, has a frustrating spawn system. Spawning on your buddy coop style sounds like a good solution to me.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> I agree, warzone assault and to some degree warzone, has a frustrating spawn system. Spawning on your buddy coop style sounds like a good solution to me.

Only problem I see with that is most if not all people will be inside the base so an easy spawn into the base could be unbalanced and the only other spot guys are spawning is the spawn kill zone, if for instance you can say choose to spawn in armory in dispatch, on the side of fortress in summit, or in the caves in array it gives you the option to spawn out of the killzone

Most people don’t know that sometimes you can choose by scrolling the Auto part on the screen but for those times when it WON’T and your pinned by Defender’s or being sent back All The Way back to the Core rage then by God we NEED to pick/choose.

> 2535405450804460;4:
> > 2717573882290912;3:
> > I agree, warzone assault and to some degree warzone, has a frustrating spawn system. Spawning on your buddy coop style sounds like a good solution to me.
>
>
> Only problem I see with that is most if not all people will be inside the base so an easy spawn into the base could be unbalanced and the only other spot guys are spawning is the spawn kill zone, if for instance you can say choose to spawn in armory in dispatch, on the side of fortress in summit, or in the caves in array it gives you the option to spawn out of the killzone

Agreed. Plus the Buddy system I can see being harder to pull of because the mode has twice the population count of Invasion.
This game has enough spawn issues as it is…

A bit of a bump, but thats only because I’d rather bump my old thread about the same topic rather than create a new one.

This is still a frustrating issue. I just got out of a match on Urban on Urban where it quickly turned into a spawn-trap fest. I even spawned into gunfire at one point. The reason why this happens is because since when a large group of players get trapped by the other, they start racking up points, get better weapons and the match quickly gets one-sided as the the trappers are at level 3-5 with BR’s and SAWs while the trapped are still stuck at levels 1-3 with barely any more than the pistol or BR.

This really needs to be addressed.

Well…
At least its not as bad as destiny’s spawning

> 2535405450804460;8:
> Well…
> At least its not as bad as destiny’s spawning

tbf if you expect balance out of destiny, you may as well expect balance out of CoD.

That was pretty -Yoink- though how you started the match just to die.

> 2533274799135257;7:
> A bit of a bump, but thats only because I’d rather bump my old thread about the same topic rather than create a new one.
>
> This is still a frustrating issue. I just got out of a match on Urban on Urban where it quickly turned into a spawn-trap fest. I even spawned into gunfire at one point. The reason why this happens is because since when a large group of players get trapped by the other, they start racking up points, get better weapons and the match quickly gets one-sided as the the trappers are at level 3-5 with BR’s and SAWs while the trapped are still stuck at levels 1-3 with barely any more than the pistol or BR.
>
> This really needs to be addressed.

Yup i was spawn camped twice this morning and then played reg war zone. they camped base didn’t even touch core so me and my friend left the match after dieing 5-6 times in a row without even taking a step due to tanks/snipers watching spawn point. So we left got put into another one and sure enough got spawn camped again. Soon enough if it keeps increasing the only people left playing will be the people from the companys.

> 2533274799135257;9:
> > 2535405450804460;8:
> > Well…
> > At least its not as bad as destiny’s spawning
>
>
> tbf if you expect balance out of destiny, you may as well expect balance out of CoD.
> That was pretty -Yoink- though how you started the match just to die.

Lol right? But everything in CoD is balanced since everything is “so unfair” or is “-Yoinking- overpowered”

Yeah, I’d like to be able to elect certain spawn zones in Warzone Assault. Even greater granularity in regular Warzone.

> 2535405450804460;8:
> Well…
> At least its not as bad as destiny’s spawning

Bruh…lol!

> 2533274799135257;7:
> A bit of a bump, but thats only because I’d rather bump my old thread about the same topic rather than create a new one.
>
> This is still a frustrating issue. I just got out of a match on Urban on Urban where it quickly turned into a spawn-trap fest. I even spawned into gunfire at one point. The reason why this happens is because since when a large group of players get trapped by the other, they start racking up points, get better weapons and the match quickly gets one-sided as the the trappers are at level 3-5 with BR’s and SAWs while the trapped are still stuck at levels 1-3 with barely any more than the pistol or BR.
>
> This really needs to be addressed.

Yup. Every monthly update comes around without a fix just leaves me angry.

I like hearing “your core is failing” only to be spawned half way across the island (apex).

> 2533274834066497;14:
> I like hearing “your core is failing” only to be spawned half way across the island (apex).

“Oh there’s people attacking your base? Here, we’re gonna spawn you back at the foot of the spire :P”

i have been asking for this. i feel like we need to section 8 the spawns for attackers in WZA. like have the person come down in a pod and after 5 seconds the pod disappears but this way you choose where, in the limited area, you want to spawn.

> 2533274799135257;15:
> > 2533274834066497;14:
> > I like hearing “your core is failing” only to be spawned half way across the island (apex).
>
>
> “Oh there’s people attacking your base? Here, we’re gonna spawn you back at the foot of the spire :P”

Lol just to be a jerk to a friend of mine we were playing Summit and we were defending, me and another bud ran off towards the core. Obviously it forced the spawns but now that I think about it that’s so dumb especially when its based on the the area you select. Had happen to me too many times before to actually wonder why it happens.

Dispatch pisses me off to no end and even spawning me outside the base in the tunnels at the start of the match how the hell did they mess up the starting spawn that risks my death at the beginning. Summit gets annoying when the Red team is so aggressive just to get spawn kills, same goes for Urban I got spawned in the open of gun fire plenty of times because the enemy camps the top of the roof which at times they are arrogant enough to ground pound or throw grenades.

The spawning at spire is bad especially again when the red team is aggressive and it spawns you in the open with no way to defend yourself Array just sucks because then the enemy tries to camp nearby the rocks where the entrance of the core is just to get some kills then again I just can’t even bother to have fun with this nonsense.

I’ve also notice that some maps like the arc level when you get to the core you can sometimes spawn either at the armory or the enemy’s core, but most times itll just spawn you at the fortress…

because reasons…