Let us mix armor cores and different armor

I am concerned that an Armor core will limit the armor you can wear. For example: I have not seen evidence that Mk V can be mixed with MkIV, Mk VI, etc. this would mean for all the armor that we get, mixing armor will not be similar to MCC. I am against this for MCC games because the art styles clashed but for infinite, you would think all that poor outer colony farmer tax money would pay for a backwards compatibility program. I dont know if I want to see it mixed with fracture events unless the art style is similar enough.

I would agree, the more customization options the better. Even if it’s only letting us mix and match that’s still more options

Could you elaborate? Can’t you pick each piece of armor like head, chest, left and right shoulder, left and right wrists, and hip to mix and match how you want? Not sure if I am seeing what you are saying.

> 2533274823864263;3:
> Could you elaborate? Can’t you pick each piece of armor like head, chest, left and right shoulder, left and right wrists, and hip to mix and match how you want? Not sure if I am seeing what you are saying.

Right now we only have the MK VII core. But in the future we will have others that have assigned armor to them. For example, you can’t put the samurai armor on the MK VII core.

> 2533274823864263;3:
> Could you elaborate? Can’t you pick each piece of armor like head, chest, left and right shoulder, left and right wrists, and hip to mix and match how you want? Not sure if I am seeing what you are saying.

Currently it only appears to that you can pick pieces of armor if it is the same generation. We dont have a method of testing if you can take a shoulder piece from a mk V and put it on a mark VI core. The fact that we have to chose an armor core before selecting any other pieces is why I am concerned.

If you go to armor hall you see Mark VII Core and another customization pedestal to the right that may hold a different armor core.
Then when you click on the Mark VII and hover over the Armor kit, it says “select your spartan’s armor kit to equip a whole set of unique items” which is very concerning.