Let us customize are HUD

This is a petition to allow us to customize are HUD elements in Halo Infinite. The ammo counter and weapons on the bottom right with the health bar on to is so annoying for me and many others, there is no more quick glance to the top of the screen for all the info you need, now you have to look up at your health then down to see you ammo/weapons/grenades! Allow us the customization options to move HUD elements to the position that suites are playstyle the best! Future customization could include color of HUD elements, crosshair customization and even sold in the battle pass could include bespoke HUD “fonts” like how halo 5 had unique HUDs for Locke and chief in the campaign!

9 Likes

They’ve already confirmed they’re working on this, it just won’t be in the game when it releases.

2 Likes

Oh you’re right. On Halo 5 I am pretty sure they all had unique HUDs so if you play Vale in CoOp has a completely different HUD to Locke and it’s sort of shaped to the helmets. It would be great if they added that as a cosmetic element.

1 Like

Kind of feel like optional huds in PVP could be a thing so players could feel like there playing Infinite or acting like an Odst style game-type. I think if they give players choices in custom games it could lead to some interesting experiences in forge creations if they add in AI too. I think there are many other idea’s like maybe changing the hud so it behaves similar to how the hud worked when playing as Flood spartan in Halo 4 infection mode.

1 Like

I NEED offset/lowered crossheir

2 Likes