Let us change the color/customize our weapons

Seriously I want a pink BR with a cool emblem.

This is a must or I will not feel cool enough while shooting people.

If you could have any weapon in any color/emblem what would it be and why?

I would have the capsule emblem so I can give people a taste of pharmassists BR medicine.

L…Lol? anyways, a teal BR is what I’d use. With a Twilight Sparkle emblem :3

A pink Br would be cool as hell but that would only give people more of a reason to say “Halo is turning into COD”

> L…Lol? anyways, a teal BR is what I’d use. With a Twilight Sparkle emblem :3

I would want the capsule emblem. Like BAM pharmassists just gave you some medicine…or something like that.

> A pink Br would be cool as hell but that would only give people more of a reason to say “Halo is turning into COD”

Well, I’d just ignore them.

Pink BR= Beast Mode

Yeah let’s just increase the load times. Good idea.

And then we can do a color wheel for our armor! 3 minute long load times oh yeah!

> Yeah let’s just increase the load times. Good idea.
>
> And then we can do a color wheel for our armor! 3 minute long load times oh yeah!

CSB

>
> And then we can do a color wheel for our armor! 3 minute long load times oh yeah!

I really hate when people post about stuff and they have no idea what they are talking about.

>

what the hell are you talking about?

really? I have to say it?..ok…

GOLD BR

GOLD TEAM RULES

To be really honest I’m pretty sure that you will be able to change color of br. Why? Because the Spartan IV in the GI magazine is brown and so is his Br. I think Spartan color correlates with your br.

“King PWNinater” Hey your name is like mine, anyway it would give another reason for the halo is cod now argument, but if that is as far as unlocking things as you rank up goes and it doesn’t effect gameplay mechanics I’d be pumped. Unfortunately, they’ve already said that unlocks will affect gameplay… We’re all just gonna have to hope and pray that they lied lol

I would like a gold AR

> > Yeah let’s just increase the load times. Good idea.
> >
> > And then we can do a color wheel for our armor! 3 minute long load times oh yeah!
>
> what the hell are you talking about?

Honestly he is probably too homophobic to try a pink BR…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Sure, why not. This would be pretty cool.

Not sure if serious…

> I would like a gold AR

If the AR works like Reach’s than I am afraid it will only come in brown…

> Not sure if serious…

I said “seriously”

I hate that crap in games. Truly I do.