Let us buy individual REQ items.

Don’t you just hate it when you run out of REQs for the best weapons and vehicles in Warzone, and the only way to replenish them is to get lucky via RNG? Then you get into a game and you waste your precious Hannibal Wasp or Phaeton Helios because you didn’t realize there was someone out there with a SPNKr Prime/Selene’s Lance… or you unexpectedly get boarded as you’re leaving the garage.

So here’s what I’m thinking; let us buy individual REQ items once we have the Certification for them.

For example, I’m all out of ONI Wasps, by I have the ONI Wasp Certification. Wouldn’t it be cool if I could go into my REQ collection, select the greyed-out ONI Wasp card with the certification on it, and buy 1x ONI Wasp for about, say… 5,000 REQ Points?

Naturally, the more powerful the item, the more REQ points it would cost to replenish your supply. Big-ticket items like the ONI Scorpion, Hannibal Mantis, and Phaeton Helios would cost as much as 10,000 REQ points or more, and you would only get one with each purchase. But more lightweight REQS like a Sword Ghost would only set you back, say… about 200 REQ Points.

This would be especially good for those of us who have unlocked every REQ item in the game and are having trouble getting a supply of the newer items; I’m all out of regular Wasps and I haven’t been able to get many more despite it only being a Rare item, because the REQ system has just a high a chance at give me any other Rare item in the game as it does the Wasp.

What do you think? We need a more reliable way to replenish our REQs than praying to RNGesus. This is one way it could be done.

> 2533274834952794;1:
> Don’t you just hate it when you run out of REQs for the best weapons and vehicles in Warzone, and the only way to replenish them is to get lucky via RNG? Then you get into a game and you waste your precious Hannibal Wasp or Phaeton Helios because you didn’t realize there was someone out there with a SPNKr Prime/Selene’s Lance… or you unexpectedly get boarded as you’re leaving the garage.
>
> So here’s what I’m thinking; let us buy individual REQ items once we have the Certification for them.
>
> For example, I’m all out of ONI Wasps, by I have the ONI Wasp Certification. Wouldn’t it be cool if I could go into my REQ collection, select the greyed-out ONI Wasp card with the certification on it, and buy 1x ONI Wasp for about, say… 5,000 REQ Points?
>
> Naturally, the more powerful the item, the more REQ points it would cost to replenish your supply. Big-ticket items like the ONI Scorpion, Hannibal Mantis, and Phaeton Helios would cost as much as 10,000 REQ points or more, and you would only get one with each purchase. But more lightweight REQS like a Sword Ghost would only set you back, say… about 200 REQ Points.
>
> This would be especially good for those of us who have unlocked every REQ item in the game and are having trouble getting a supply of the newer items; I’m all out of regular Wasps and I haven’t been able to get many more despite it only being a Rare item, because the REQ system has just a high a chance at give me any other Rare item in the game as it does the Wasp.
>
> What do you think? We need a more reliable way to replenish our REQs than praying to RNGesus. This is one way it could be done.

definitely a good idea, but not gonna happen… I wish I didn’t use so many wasps, I’m out. MAKE YOUR VEHICLES LESS FUN 343!!!

I agree, we should be able to buy our certs and armor in halo 6

Do you guys not remember how bad Month of Mythic was?
This is honestly one of the worst ideas I have seen in months I am sorry but it’s true.
The entire REQ system would be destroyed and Warzone would be completely unplayable,