Let MLG make DLC?

I think it would be a great idea to allow MLG to put out DLC. MLG always has great maps for the competitive community. Just think about Amplified?

I just want great maps that aren’t forged.
What do you guys think?

> I think it would be a great idea to allow MLG to put out DLC. MLG always has great maps for the competitive community. Just think about Amplified?
>
> I just want great maps that aren’t forged.
> What do you guys think?

would not buy it, would not support it.

> > I think it would be a great idea to allow MLG to put out DLC. MLG always has great maps for the competitive community. Just think about Amplified?
> >
> > I just want great maps that aren’t forged.
> > What do you guys think?
>
> would not buy it, would not support it.

Ok…? Why not though?

because i’ve never supported MLG and refuse to support anything they do. I stopped playing in tournament halo when they got there grubby hands on it.

MLG is not the be all end all of gaming, and I definitely think they do not always know what is “best” for competitive gaming.

> I think it would be a great idea to allow MLG to put out DLC. MLG always has great maps for the competitive community. Just think about Amplified?
>
> I just want great maps that aren’t forged.
> What do you guys think?

I would buy them but honestly it had to be a big pack because most of them are playable on forge.

I dont want 343 to simply follow a map, paste some good graphics there and ship a pack of 3 for 800.

Let MLG forge their own maps if they so desire, the actual fabrication of new maps is 343’s job.

Seriously, I understand you people wanting MLG back in Halo (I too want it back), but you’re pushing it too far.

Cool, we’d have some good maps. It would definitely be worth the buy. Their maps are always good. The only drawback to them was that they were forged.

besides mlg and halo are pretty much adios amigos. As a side note, sometime this year (i know its the first day of the year), halo will officially be on the -Yoink!- gaming tournament list. If you dont know much about it or dont think they can compete with MLG, then I direct you to this post.

Wow, I had no idea MLG was gone…or leaving.

> Wow, I had no idea MLG was gone…or leaving.

That’s because they aren’t, the MLG playlist comes out (hopefully) this January. They are using a lot of forged maps in their playlist as well, which will simply be released for free.

> > Wow, I had no idea MLG was gone…or leaving.
>
> That’s because they aren’t, the MLG playlist comes out (hopefully) this January. They are using a lot of forged maps in their playlist as well, which will simply be released for free.

Ok, that’s great but are they still doing the pro circuit and the tournaments?

Because MLG isn’t a professional video game developer that has the resources nor the properly trained and skilled employees to independently design and create maps outside of Forge?

> because i’ve never supported MLG and refuse to support anything they do. I stopped playing in tournament halo when they got there grubby hands on it.
>
> MLG is not the be all end all of gaming, and I definitely think they do not always know what is “best” for competitive gaming.

Maybe not, but they are competitive, meaning they are capable of making pretty damn good maps.

Better they make the maps than 343.

No, I never cared for MLG. I don’t want a Map Pack where it’s just 3 symmetrical maps, I want both symmetrical, and asymmetical. Besides, making a map in Forge is a different than making an actual official map.

If MLG made one, it would have to be free like Heroic map pack, because I would never even pay 10 MSP for it.

As long as I see that the people in MLG, that would be making it, are good map makers and understand what they need to do. I would have no problem.

Wasn’t much of a fan of Amplified, but Onslaught was one of my favourite maps.

I didn’t expect to approve of this but I never really thought about it.

I think this would be an excellent idea.

" don’t want a Map Pack where it’s just 3 symmetrical maps, I want both symmetrical, and asymmetical".

Since they came out with a Big Team map pack, the next one basically has to be three small, face-to-face competitive ones. I’d rather see a mix but it pretty much has to happen.

I don’t play MLG but I would love to see this happen.

I feel like forge is perfect for the competitive community. No1 can build maps better than the people who are actually good at the game.

> If MLG made one, it would have to be free like Heroic map pack, because I would never even pay 10 MSP for it.

lol @ thinking your 800 msp is purchasing power in this day and age.