Let me sell these useless certifications.

thats any -Yoinking!- version of mongoose, scout warthog or any other weapon a player might just not simply use often.

i would rather have to deal with the possiblity of getting that certification again than have req cards wasted by 6 identical versions of useless on 4 wheels or another storm rifle.

having these useless cards seems like a intentional way to pad the game and make it harder for players to get the reqs they want…

so let us sell those stupid Certifications… all the common ones do is reduce your chances of having rarer drops by adding increased chances of trash drops.

or at least disable a certification when you get it so it doesnt have any effect but doesnt potentially drop again.

what if… you sell those certifications, and then you’ll get them again in the following packs?
wouldn’t this be even worst?

> 2533274815210586;2:
> what if… you sell those certifications, and then you’ll get them again in the following packs?
> wouldn’t this be even worst?

Haha the req system trolling at it’s finest

would not bother 343 im sure, more req cards after all…

but seriously -Yoink- you mongoose.

Wouldn’t it be a bit unfair if say… I disabled all my reqs so I could only get Snipers (My best weapon) and just sat mowing everyone down with my unlimited supply for many eons of games?

Or at least let us sell as many cards as we want at a time instead of having to sell them all individually.

> 2732317809657592;1:
> thats any -Yoinking!- version of mongoose, scout warthog or any other weapon a player might just not simply use often.
>
> i would rather have to deal with the possiblity of getting that certification again than have req cards wasted by 6 identical versions of useless on 4 wheels or another storm rifle.
>
> having these useless cards seems like a intentional way to pad the game and make it harder for players to get the reqs they want…
>
> so let us sell those stupid Certifications… all the common ones do is reduce your chances of having rarer drops by adding increased chances of trash drops.
>
> or at least disable a certification when you get it so it doesnt have any effect but doesnt potentially drop again.

Exactly. Padding the game. Making more money. This is just another example of how 343 Cares ONLY about making money. Not making Halo a great game enjoyed by its faithful community.

> 2533274905377462;7:
> > 2732317809657592;1:
> >
>
> Exactly. Padding the game. Making more money. This is just another example of how 343 Cares ONLY about making money. Not making Halo a great game enjoyed by its faithful community.

Please don’t revive old threads.