Let me Add NEW FRIENDS

As the title says why is it 2021…. Days before 2022 and I can’t simply click someone’s name and add them as a friend (playing on pc). I have to open an entire different program then search the player to add him. I think it’s absolutely ridiculous and somehow needs to be reworked. I should be able to click someone I just played with and invite them without being friends

4 Likes

Agreed, it’s incredibly frustrating to have to figure out discord/Xbox info mid game so you don’t lose people you’re actually having fun with.

On that note, incorporate Steam profiles as well as Xbox Live profiles.

2 Likes

Yes. Add steam would be nice…. I mean it only makes since due to me playing on Steam!

2 Likes

I support anything regarding finding and keeping people you enjoy playing with till later so you can continue playing together.

1 Like

speaking of being able to click to do something…

why can’t I just go to the scoreboard and click someone’s name to mute them?

1 Like

agreed… I will say hitting esc then tab to mute isn’t impossible; however, I do still agree with you.

1 Like

And let me know who’s talking to me during the game. There’s no indicator unless I hold down the scoreboard and try to find the person who is speaking, if they are speaking.

1 Like

I have speech-to-text on, and it shows the name of who is speaking in the team chat window (I’m on PC), but the problem with that is the team chat window won’t automatically scroll down to the newest text.

Also, I’m guessing consoles don’t have the team chat window.

Yeah we have it, but I don’t want text to speech. I just want the name of the player who’s talking to appear on screen with a little mic icon like every other game. Nobody’s talking about this. Am I the only one with this problem?

1 Like

I think it would be good to have as well.