Let Marines wander the map in Warzone.

Make things a little more interesting. Have the Marines venture outside bases, explore the maps. Give us some more cannon fodder to shoot at… and an easier way to get Marine kills. Just one thing; make the ones that wander outside the bases have Battle Rifles, like the ones in Battle of Noctus. They’re a little less OP than the ones carrying ARs on all the other maps.

EDIT: I’m not suggesting that the Marines inside the bases be allowed to wander outside of them; I’m suggesting they add more Marines and let them wander the map, while the one guarding the bases continue to do so.

This can be a good idea and a bad idea

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

Sure it would allow for easier marine kills but it would leave bases unguarded, especially the bases your team captures.

> 2535445030297470;3:
> Sure it would allow for easier marine kills but it would leave bases unguarded, especially the bases your team captures.

There would still be Marines that stay inside the bases, but there would also be ones outside the bases.

Whilst its not a bad idea, they suffer the same issue as other ai. Their static, just like the other ai they will not deviate from their set position. Have to say i enjoy knocking marines out of the base as they can help with suppression, but they always go back if alive.

You know. Playing Mobas makes marines seem like minions. Minions walk lanes and go to war with each other… taking down turrets or in this case… ‘bases.’ If unchecked. These spawning marines will eventually amass and then take a friendly base.

And bam. Halo is fun again and Warzone has stuff to kill all the time.

Maybe killing marines gives us .5 VPs… and it makes it easier to break free of farming when you’re 3capped because you have an out… see all those marines swarming the base? Kill them and you can get REQ Levels. Get REQ Levels and you can start to push back the enemy and eventually get an armory or garage.

But this is too smart, this is too good of an idea. So I doubt it’ll ever happen.

This sounds good just as long as those marines don’t have X-ray vision to see invisible Spartans.

Even better… how about…
AI ODSTs? It would be epic to see them in combat. And Buck will be the new announcer!
Bu this is too good.

Yes this is a good idea.

> 2533274834952794;1:
> Make things a little more interesting. Have the Marines venture outside bases, explore the maps. Give us some more cannon fodder to shoot at… and an easier way to get Marine kills. Just one thing; make the ones that wander outside the bases have Battle Rifles, like the ones in Battle of Noctus. They’re a little less OP than the ones carrying ARs on all the other maps.
>
> EDIT: I’m not suggesting that the Marines inside the bases be allowed to wander outside of them; I’m suggesting they add more Marines and let them wander the map, while the one guarding the bases continue to do so.

More marines would be really cool.
And then I would finally finish my marine commendation

> 2533274834952794;1:
> Make things a little more interesting. Have the Marines venture outside bases, explore the maps. Give us some more cannon fodder to shoot at… and an easier way to get Marine kills. Just one thing; make the ones that wander outside the bases have Battle Rifles, like the ones in Battle of Noctus. They’re a little less OP than the ones carrying ARs on all the other maps.
>
> EDIT: I’m not suggesting that the Marines inside the bases be allowed to wander outside of them; I’m suggesting they add more Marines and let them wander the map, while the one guarding the bases continue to do so.

That would be interesting if you could donate Req energy to send out marine patrols.

It would be pretty awesome if squads spawned at a base every few minutes and went out looking for adventure.

> 2533274886531207;12:
> It would be pretty awesome if squads spawned at a base every few minutes and went out looking for adventure.

Till one takes… put on sunglasses an arrow to the knee. hehe… old joke is old. OT: I wouldn’t mind seeing some more skirmishes happening between people and AI, but only if they were set to legendary difficulty.