Let Fireteam Members rejoin

I can hardly believe i have to bring this on the table in 2015, but could you PLEASE add a rejoin function for disconnected Fireteam members? Disconnects are real if you get kicked out the game because of any reason you should be able to get back in the game. Especially if you keep the strict banhammer in mind.

I know, 343 ain’t monitoring these board and it’s probably way too complicated to implement now but i gibe it a shot. Any thoughts?

Yea I don’t see a problem with allowing JIP if someone is invited. Like really now.

No, cause that would be Join In Progress and everyone have decided they hate join in progress cause “It isn’t Halo”

> 2533274823625840;2:
> Yea I don’t see a problem with allowing JIP if someone is invited. Like really now.

You probably have to bind it to the original Teams. I think it would be abused if you could invite every friend if someone leaves.

What i mean: player A with B, C and D in one fireteam. You get matched and for any reason Player A gets kicked out of the game. Instead of waiting for the others to finish, getting a Quit on you account and probably causing your team to lose you should simple rejoin the match and start at 0. To prevent abusing (someone is doing really bad and to no dragging down his team and K/D he quits and joins 30 seconds before the match ends to avoid a Quit) you probably have to make some limitations like rejoining only in the next 30 seconds and maybe only for one or two times.

> 2533274882881665;3:
> No, cause that would be Join In Progress and everyone have decided they hate join in progress cause “It isn’t Halo”

sarcasm?

btw, i’m strictly against join in progress. It doesnt belong in any playlist.

> 2533274792003229;1:
> I can hardly believe i have to bring this on the table in 2015, but could you PLEASE add a rejoin function for disconnected Fireteam members? Disconnects are real if you get kicked out the game because of any reason you should be able to get back in the game. Especially if you keep the strict banhammer in mind.
>
> I know, 343 ain’t monitoring these board and it’s probably way too complicated to implement now but i gibe it a shot. Any thoughts?

Yes I don’t get why this isn’t there, it should be an option to rejoin if I lose connection for a seconds for w/e reason.

> 2533274823625840;2:
> Yea I don’t see a problem with allowing JIP if someone is invited. Like really now.

Agreed, JIP should allow people to join by invites.

> 2533274882881665;3:
> No, cause that would be Join In Progress and everyone have decided they hate join in progress cause “It isn’t Halo”

Some fans say they don’t like Join In Progress, many of us don’t mind it and it’s already in Halo 5. Everyone is not you, a minority of the fans so try to not mislead people again.

But inviting friends into an already ongoing match could lead to pretty imbalanced matches. There is a trueskill system for reason. How shouldn’t be able to invite you Onyx friend after your silver friend dropped out of the game. Simple let the kicked one rejoin. No one else. Just to get back to the initial state of the match.