Let 343 know what we want in updates

Edit- because of some confusion, this stuff below is some things I would like to see in a update or for some of the crazier things I’d say a dream update.

I would like to here from you all, what you would like in a update to show 343 what we all want. Thank you!

Splitscreen, even if it’s only for custom game’s or only two players split.

Armor- chiefs halo 5 armor, chief’s forward unto dawn armor, emiles armor(knife on shoulders, skull visor, ammo on chest) juns scout armor with his sniper camo net.

Weopons- sticky detonator, grenade launcher, Hunter gun, promeathean knight sword, flash/smoke grenades.

weapon skin silver unsc weapons instead of black.

Forge- ● simple textures for blocks
● more natural/foliage- (trees grass flowers bushes, vines, overgrown plants)
●infection scenery (dead bodies, broken walls, damaged non working vehicles, flood pod/plant/nasty things)

Game type options- ● turn on the ability for you to go down and be revived.
● turn off green highlight on weapons
●spawn with no weapon
●add loadouts with options to give each team different loadouts.
●team settings, give different teams different traits and or different weapons.
● enable automatic pickups for ball modes.

add more Gametype playlist’s like Infection, oddball, headhunters, team doubles, multi team, action sack, race ect.

Post carnage report, flying vehicle, theater recording, elites, what do you want?

Oh and I liked how it showed your spartan and stances along with your emblem in the lobby , like in halo 4.

I love how you put “what we want” in the title but its all the stuff you want I would not want a lot of these

split screen!!!

I want missing features that have been in every other Halo game to be restored, and I want bugs to be fixed. Really don’t think that’s asking for a lot…

Don’t think they see these or would even care really

I want the target locator 4rm Reach and the shotgun…That reach shotgun was the truth…I’m not a fan of the current shotgun design unfortunately.

> 2533274796410651;5:
> Don’t think they see these or would even care really

true that.

I agree mostly, however I dont just want new REQs or armor… no need.
I will actually cry if they keep adding REQs.

> 2533274968423221;1:
> Splitscreen, even if it’s only for custom game’s or only two players split.

This is the biggest mistake they have made in the entire game and I hope it is in Halo 6

> 2533274796410651;5:
> Don’t think they see these or would even care really

You’d be surprised.

> 2535405450804460;2:
> I love how you put “what we want” in the title but its all the stuff you want I would not want a lot of these

I’m pretty sure the OP made this thread with the intention that other people would also post what they’d like to see.

> 2535405450804460;2:
> I love how you put “what we want” in the title but its all the stuff you want I would not want a lot of these

I like how you don’t get it
I’m posting what I want, you post what you want they might be different things but it’s still showing 343 “what we want”

I’m not posting let’s show 343 what I want
because I want you and everyone to post here to give 343 a idea of what we want in updates.

Instead of us just sitting around wondering what we are getting next , let’s give them ideas of what the can do to keep us around and happy.
Thanks

Well, I like your positivity, but it is highly unlikely that 343 will deliver anything close to this amount of content based on their past updates. I’m sure by now 343 has seen all these types of threads. We can dream…

For returning DLC armor, I’d like to see:
Classic Mk. V (Halo 4 version)
Classic Mk. V
Jorge’s armor *(Will probably be in Remember Reach update)
Emile’s Armor *(Will probably be in Remember Reach update)
CQB (Halo 3)
CQC (Halo Reach)
SPI
Classic ODST (Halo Reach/3)
Prefect (Halo 4)
Orbital (version from halo 4)
Oceanic (Halo 4)
I’d also LOVE to see classic firefight come back with offline. None of this Warzone Firefight always online and with other people crap.

I want full armor customization like Halo 4.

Doom has it, why not Halo 5?

> 2533274832368555;15:
> I want full armor customization like Halo 4.
>
> Doom has it, why not Halo 5?

Wait what? Link that, you jerk!! I wanna see it!! Where is my DOOM armor customization!!?

Month 1: January
“infection”
nope - 343

Month 2: February
Infection
nope - 343

Month 3: March
INFECTION
nope - 343

I would be happy if they would just bring back some of the basic features the other halo games have had (like some have mentioned here). I don’t understand why some of these were dropped. They didn’t have to reinvent the wheel here. But I think they also need to focus on game play more. Way to many issues with server problems and other things like that. Its almost like the game is incomplete when we buy it. And we become the testers for it.

Splitscreen. They could take every bit of armor and all the emblems back to give it to us and I’d still be thrilled. I miss being able to play split screen with my brother.

- Custom games server browser is really what this game needs in order to make Forge truly shine.

• Complete UI Overhaul.
  • 10-matches rank qualifying gone along with Seasons.
  • And last, but not least: Infection.