Less whining posts, more constructive ones-discuss

Lately there has been a lot more of the “whining” type of posts. For example:

• someone stole my kills- 343i fix this
  • I didn’t come in first - 343i change ranking system to let me win
  • the storm rifle can kill quickly if used correctly - 343i nerf it
  • the ______ weapon is too powerful, 343i nerf it
  • I didn’t get my _______ medal, 343i fix it

These issues are not 343i related issues, they are reflective of a players frustration with not being able to master HALO 5’s maps, movement, weapons, etc. You have to study and work at mastering each weapon, map, game type and develop your own playing style. Maybe instead of “whining” or “WTF” or “Yoink” posts, ask the community for advice like “I’m having a problem with getting killed all the time by the storm rifle- anyone suggest how to counter or avoid?”

Now, I would propose that more posts should let 343i know about issues/problems with HALO 5 that they might actually be able to fix AND are responsible for, for example:

• server lag
  • server disconnection
  • server problems outside of NA
  • suggested game types/maps to enhance player experience
  • problems with glitches in maps
  • matchmaking issues with CSR
  • aiming assist or “hit” recognition issues
  • software and programming content and execution issues

Let’s try a more constructive approach to using the community and posting threads.

Post a reply here on what you think and suggest to improve things in a constructive way.

THANK YOU. It’s not 343s fault of you stink and can’t dodge the storm rifle or get at the top of the leader board.

People should talk more about how 343 should fix the warzone assualt glitch amd less about NERFING THE STORM RIFLE!

This being the Internet and all, OP, such a request is basically impossible to achieve.

FINALLY NO POST ABOUT KIDS WHO WANT CALL OF DUTY HALO, IT’S CALLED DESTINY!!!

So wait, my Gravelord acheivement didn’t unlock even though I have all the skulls is that constructive?

Look the forums are a place for people to vent their ideas if they weren’t acceptable the mods would take care of that.

> 2533274950478805;4:
> This being the Internet and all, OP, such a request is basically impossible to achieve.

I agree it’s impossible to stop, I am just suggesting that posting MORE constructive posts - especially those aimed at 343i to help eliminate the “noise” so that 343i can focus on the things THEY can fix and we as a community can help with what WE can help fix.

> 2533274833937345;6:
> So wait, my Gravelord acheivement didn’t unlock even though I have all the skulls is that constructive?
>
> Look the forums are a place for people to vent their ideas if they weren’t acceptable the mods would take care of that.

No problem for people to vent.

But wondering if people would think it a good idea to try to increase the number of constructive threads and helpful threads. Would that improve 343i’s response and time to respond and help players deal with issues they face from positive suggestions from the community.

Thoughts?

> 2535470146685200;2:
> THANK YOU. It’s not 343s fault of you stink and can’t dodge the storm rifle or get at the top of the leader board.

I agree.

Maybe if they asked more experienced or successful members of the community how they deal with such issues, they could improve?

I always attempt to post constructive things but they never seem to get any traction. I guess the community would rather call each other idiots for not liking each others opinion rather than talking/discussing about current issues that plague the game.

I totally agree I feel like only constructive criticism should be welcome a lot of people who just needed to run some custom games and play the game on legendary are on here complaining…I mean I did say the UI -Yoinking!- sucks but I don’t mean to be harsh I used to go to AI for graphic design before dropping out of school…So a lot of the stuff in the game seems OD fixable and like not even complicated to fix and it’s like man you could hire people fresh outta college or still in college to fix this stuff…There are plenty of people who would do this for free just out of the love for video games and HALO you know…but yeah it’s a great game.

I agree