Warthog, Default
Warthog, Gauss
Warthog, Rocket
Scorpion
Mantis
Ghost
Wraith
Banshee

so…all in all, I cant help but feel slightly disappointed along with many others, as once again, more vehicles have been REMOVED, i mean why? why remove the chopper, prowler, hornet, falcon and the revenant? whats going on? why are all the vehicles being removed? surely your meant to take steps FORWARD when making a sequel to a game? not make steps BACKWARDS by removing gamemodes and vehicles? whats going on? :frowning:

I think they said somewhere that features like vehicles will be updated into the game. Like the falcon.

I will confirm this in the afternoon.

> I think they said somewhere that features like vehicles will be updated into the game. Like the falcon.

Hornethornethornethornethornet
plzplzplzplzplzpzlpzlpzl
plz

ohh, and the Cobra from HW plz

the forge list has been released on the internet, so no need, google it, and hopefully your right, cos its limited how there are missing gamemodes and now a -Yoink- ton less vehicles lol. doesnt make sense.

CB

The only vehicle I truly weep for is the Chopper. The prowler was -Yoink-, the revenant was -Yoink-, the falcon was -Yoink-. Oh, and the hornet was pretty cool.

still vehicles, variety is the spice of life.

> I think they said somewhere that features like vehicles will be updated into the game. Like the falcon.

I very much hope this is true.

As awesome as forge looks, I might still spend some time in reachs forge world due to 4’s lack of vehicles and wide open space, not to mention oceans for ship building.

Not to mention they slowed down the rate of fire.

The vehicles are so crappy.

The warthog sounds like a NASCAR (What is that all about).

NO REVY.

So far I AM NOT HAPPY!!!