Less than 2 days!

Can’t believe that we’re less than 2 days away from 10 years of the greatest gaming franchise ever, than you Bungie, and 343

I know, I have managed to stop myself from watching past Terminal 5 :slight_smile:

But by this time 2 years ago, I had already watched the entire ODST campaign in french lol

I really hope I get it tomorrow. But this weekend has been really hard for me, seeing all the spoilers and everyone who got it early. I went dark after I saw all the Terminals. I still don’t know where the terminals are (except for 1 and 2, those were revealed a while ago) and the skulls. Though I occasionaly watch some gameplay footage not relating to the Terminals or Skulls.

> I know, I have managed to stop myself from watching past Terminal 5 :slight_smile:
>
> But by this time 2 years ago, I had already watched the entire ODST campaign in french lol

I remember that leak, the good ol’ days.

I have managed to keep spoilers from myself this year other than people saying the odd easter egg or two without spoiler tags, I am pretty clean when it comes to skulls and terminals.

I’ve been doing my best to stay dark, the only thing that’s been revealed to me is: Most of the GRD doll locations, Terminal 1, and the troll face easter egg… Everything else is unknown for me. :slight_smile: I learned my lesson when it came to spoiling the fun stuff ahead of time, (Looking at you Halo 3.)

Yeah I can’t wait for it, I think I’m actually gonna try to find terminals and skulls on my own for the first time.

> Yeah I can’t wait for it, I think I’m actually gonna try to find terminals and skulls on my own for the first time.

Same here.

> > Yeah I can’t wait for it, I think I’m actually gonna try to find terminals and skulls on my own for the first time.
>
> Same here.

Same. I used a guide in Halo 3 for the terminals and skulls.
And in ODST, I’m actually still on the hunt for the Audio logs. I still need about seven more, but I refuse to use a guide.
I think I’m going to be the same way in CEA as I am in ODST.

Time is passing so slowly! I haven’t watched past terminal 4.
If time was passing normally, it would probably be tuseday already.
Gahh! It passes so slowly…

I’ve seen all of PoA, part of Halo, a few silver skull locations, lots of multiplayer, GRD locations, and the first terminal.

Tommorow night, I see the rest.

its very exciting ! @.@ i cannot wait to replay my first and favorite shooter again ( ^ - ^ )

> > > Yeah I can’t wait for it, I think I’m actually gonna try to find terminals and skulls on my own for the first time.
> >
> > Same here.
>
> Same. I used a guide in Halo 3 for the terminals and skulls.
> And in ODST, I’m actually still on the hunt for the Audio logs. I still need about seven more, but I refuse to use a guide.
> I think I’m going to be the same way in CEA as I am in ODST.

Hint: Look for cars with flashing lights or signs telling you to go a certain way. ie: keep left

It really hit me today. I’m just glad I had some other things to pass the time. =D Can’t wait to play the remake of my first video game!

I’m staying away from the fiction forums right now! Funnily enough, I’m here to discuss and escape several spoilers.

no spoilers for me, i know where the first terminal is and that’s it, i should have a good first play through, can’t wait!!!

I feel bad, i get mine tommorow, cause i live in Australia, and it’ll be the 15th tommorow

I get mine tomorrow, if not today. I can’t wait, i’ve been staying away from videos of the campaign and terminals because i want to see them first in game.

I’ve procastinated school work to do it tomorow that way I have somethin to occupy me for hours.

Aaaaaahhh YES <3

I can’t wait to pick it up tomorrow morning!