Length of halo infinite next flight?

What is says in the title. I hope it’s a week. I’m away the weekend it comes out :sob::sob::sob:

> 2533274809687497;1:
> What is says in the title. I hope it’s a week. I’m away the weekend it comes out :sob::sob::sob:

Hey OP! Several posts about this topic!

It’s been announced that the next flight is going to be a big one! Sign up deadline for insider is September 13th, with flight going live September 24th!

Edit

I apologize, you stated length, not start. New born at home and am sleep deprived!

I wonder when halo is coming out that’s the first game I’ll play when it comes out.

I got into the 1st flight and i was away for that weekend. Got to play a whole 2 hours of it when it ended. Hopefully the 2nd flight will be a week or please even 4 days would be great. Cant wait to boot up and listen the the menu’s music again.

I wish i could play the 1st flight only it came out before i could sign up.

I hope they let it run for a week so everybody has a chance to play. Running it only over the weekend is weak.

At least they announced it a bit earlier than last time :slight_smile:

With them announcing it way farther in advance than the previous flight and also saying that all Halo Insiders will be able to play it, makes me think that the flight will last a little bit longer than the previous one. I will not at all be surprised if it still only lasts over the weekend or until maybe Tuesday at the latest, but an entire week to play would be very nice indeed. Especially since it will likely be our last chance to play before launch I’m gonna need all the Halo fix I can get.

> 2535471342798381;3:
> I wonder when halo is coming out that’s the first game I’ll play when it comes out.

The release date for the game has been confirmed for about 2 weeks already. It’s even on the homepage of HaloWaypoint…December 8th.

The next flight for Halo Insiders is September 24th.

OP, I’m guessing we’re probably looking at about 3-4 days. Friday start, Monday end. That’s my educated guess.

> 2533274854285323;2:
> > 2533274809687497;1:
> > What is says in the title. I hope it’s a week. I’m away the weekend it comes out :sob::sob::sob:
>
> Hey OP! Several posts about this topic!
>
> It’s been announced that the next flight is going to be a big one! Sign up deadline for insider is September 13th, with flight going live September 24th!
>
> Edit
>
> I apologize, you stated length, not start. New born at home and am sleep deprived!

Hahaha all good no need to apologize! Hope they are healthy and well. Make sure you bring him/her up to be a halo fan haha

> 2533274818433952;4:
> I got into the 1st flight and i was away for that weekend. Got to play a whole 2 hours of it when it ended. Hopefully the 2nd flight will be a week or please even 4 days would be great. Cant wait to boot up and listen the the menu’s music again.

Same here. By the way you can still boot up the first preview just for the menu music

> 2535471342798381;3:
> I wonder when halo is coming out that’s the first game I’ll play when it comes out.

Dec 8 :slight_smile:

I’d hope it would be a little longer than the first one, especially for BTB

> 2533274865778947;8:
> > 2535471342798381;3:
> > I wonder when halo is coming out that’s the first game I’ll play when it comes out.
>
> The release date for the game has been confirmed for about 2 weeks already. It’s even on the joke page of HaloWaypoint…December 8th.
>
> The next flight for Halo Insiders is September 24th.
>
> OP, I’m guessing we’re probably looking at about 3-4 days. Friday start, Monday end. That’s my educated guess.

You’re probably correct. I just hope it’s longer. I feel only a weekend is not enough time to really get a feel for weapon balance. I’m also being selfish and want it longer so I can play since I am away that weekend

> 2533274809687497;13:
> > 2533274865778947;8:
> > > 2535471342798381;3:
> > > I wonder when halo is coming out that’s the first game I’ll play when it comes out.
> >
> > The release date for the game has been confirmed for about 2 weeks already. It’s even on the joke page of HaloWaypoint…December 8th.
> >
> > The next flight for Halo Insiders is September 24th.
> >
> > OP, I’m guessing we’re probably looking at about 3-4 days. Friday start, Monday end. That’s my educated guess.
>
> You’re probably correct. I just hope it’s longer. I feel only a weekend is not enough time to really get a feel for weapon balance. I’m also being selfish and want it longer so I can play since I am away that weekend

I’m hoping that do it for a full week to be honest but I think that’s a bit too hopeful haha.
I’m assuming if they’re inviting all applicable insiders this might be the last flight before launch - in which case I imagine they really want to get the most out of this Flighting session.

Hopefully you and tigers get some good play time in. I really enjoyed the last flight, Halo Infinite has been very refreshing and fun to play so far.

> 2533274809687497;10:
> > 2533274818433952;4:
> > I got into the 1st flight and i was away for that weekend. Got to play a whole 2 hours of it when it ended. Hopefully the 2nd flight will be a week or please even 4 days would be great. Cant wait to boot up and listen the the menu’s music again.
>
> Same here. By the way you can still boot up the first preview just for the menu music

glad I’m not the only one that does this haha.

Will you still be able to play vs bots?

> 2533274819585194;16:
> Will you still be able to play vs bots?

Yes I believe so