LEGO Sniper Rifle from Halo: Reach

View on MOCpages|View on Flickr

After 4 months of building, I present my life size LEGO replica of the Sniper Rifle from Halo: Reach. It does not fire.

LEGO is now officially cool.

(SPOILER) dumpy diabetic skeptic will eventually attain his goal of type 78 diabetes

> View on MOCpages|View on Flickr
>
> After 4 months of building, I present my life size LEGO replica of the Sniper Rifle from Halo: Reach. It does not fire.

On topic: Looks awesome enough to say **** the CE sniper I want the Reach sniper modified to look like the CE rifle

Off topic: Are we allowed to post fanfics in community creations?

It’s awesome that I had to zoom in to tell it was actually legos.

> LEGO is now officially cool.

Lego’s have always been cool, this just makes them that much cooler :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, very impressive job with this. I would buy it in a heartbeat if it was in stores!

This is good, reminds me somehow of the blood gulch Lego project my friend made age’s ago. I remembered he scaled it to the size of a legoman. So he could have battles on it. Saddly my friend’s brother went to his house and destroyed to map only to be one of the only people who can say they destroyed Blood Gulch(Yea I know that sounds silly).

Holyy sheeeet that’s sweet.

if any one can make me a life size halo sniper rifle I will give you my address and $80.

and if someone can make me a chaingun I’ll give you $100 dollars! I promise I will I’ve always wanted one I’ll also put you on youtube and of course it has to be life sized.

I would buy that if I could.

This should definitely be under featured content, too bad 343i supports stupid megabloks.

Hey guys, thanks for the positive feedback!

I recently made a video featuring the photos of the LEGO Sniper Rifle and video clips showing the functional features. Please take a look:

LEGO Sniper Rifle video on YouTube (click here)

@Johnw1919:

$80 was how much it cost me for individual parts on BrickLink to complete the model after it was over 80% done…

LEGO is not cheap.

I always wondered why did halo to mega block, and not the more popular lego franchise.

At first I though “aw this guy just posted a picture of a halo sniper rifle and called it lego, how cheap!”

Then I saw it was real lego and an awesome gasket just went off in my brain.

has heart attack Oh my god the awesomeness dies

Wish I had the time patience and plans to make one lol

Great job applauds

Dude that is awsome I was spechless when i saw it.