legitimate copy banned!

hi people im here to ask how the hell can i get unbanned when ive been playing a legitimate copy of halo 4 :frowning: please help!

You don’t.

If you have a legitimate copy have your receipt ready and contact customer service.

I would PM BS Angel

Liar.

> If you have a legitimate copy have your receipt ready and contact customer service.

This.

> Liar.

Please do not flame or call people names. Or accuse anybody of lying.

I’m afraid to announce that…

your Xbox have probably been Perma-banned.

If your copy is legitimate that this is serious BS, you should PM a MOD.

Delete system 32.BANBANBANBANBAN :smiley:

Or, why not do the obvious thing and call microsoft?

Always a risk playing a AAA game early. Should’ve been more careful, try playing campaign offline?

not lying dude i work in a game shop… and ill pm shortly

> not lying dude i work in a game shop… and ill pm shortly

You realize that you and your store are liable for thousands of dollars worth of fines, right?

theres also 400 people playing it!!! just really unhappy right now as my mates are getting it on the monday :frowning:

Tell bs angel on twitter, this already happened to someone and she fixed it for them.

You can get banned for being sexist, were you?

And I’m the president of France.

Don’t worry OP if you legitimately purchased it and have the receipt contact support for help for what ever their worth. Just remember to be polite and clearly state the problem. (

So basically you bought it early knowing you get -Yoinked!- if MS found out.

ok, ill try and chill lol. yeah its a rental from my store is all and the actual system lets us rent before hand so will i have to wait until ive brought it on monday?

Well don’t try to prove it to us. Prove it to 343i or Microsoft.