Legit Reasons to Quit

There have been topics like this before but today one happened to me that was pretty good. So please post your best reason to quit story that actually happened to you.

> So I’m playing Warzone this morning and had a assists gambit going. About 3 minutes into the game I start to hear banging on the wall (its a rowhouse and next door is being renovated), I ignore it and keep playing. After a few more minutes the banging gets extremely loud. Since I happened to be dead/waiting for the respawn I walked over to the wall where the noise was coming from and I could almost feel the vibrations within my house. Suddenly as I’m standing their staring at the wall it cracks open…Yeap the neighbors construction crew was breaking into my house…through their entire wall, then the brick firewall, and then started to bust through my houses wall. Still holding the controller I told my friend on the headset “yeah…I gotta quit…my neighbors are trying to break in” and signed off quickly. Should have been clearer as my friend almost called the cops thinking I was literally getting robbed.

After this I ended up running out of my house and into theirs having to like burst through the plastic hanging in front of the door, it was like Spartan Charging through the breakable walls on various maps. Scared the hell out of that construction crew.

No excuses, ban him! :stuck_out_tongue:

Jesus Christ I hope their insurance is going to cover that.

I need an IRL ban hammer on their permits!

Haha wow… yeah, a valid reason to quit! Another valid reason… your stupid internet connection isn’t reliable and forces you out. Or your young child wakes up as you’re playing in the middle of the night and you need to go help get them back to bed. Beyond that… not very many good reasons I can think of!

If somebody comes to the door you could either quit or just stop playing, which could hand the other team and easy kill and a pivotal power weapon.

Is not getting a BR in breakout a valid reason to quit? Sometimes I wonder…

> 2533274920425916;4:
> I need an IRL ban hammer on their permits!

I think their contractors need sorting out, I’d go ape -Yoink- if I were in your position.

Shouldn’t have been in their way. Let the ban hammer fall!!!

Any reason to quit is a legit reason to quit.

You paid $60 for this game, if the experience is not satisfying, then you have the right to leave at any time.

It’s up to 343i to ensure the map quality, matchmaking quality (ie, teammate quality and opponent quality), connection/netcode quality, and gameplay sandbox are high enough to please their consumers.

It is never incumbent on the consumer to make the experience more palatable for other consumers. If it were, they would be paid for their service.

I speak on behalf of the community, no excuse, you quit, your banned.

lol JK

But holy cow dude O.o I hope no one get hurt.

Nothing other than SERVER LAG.
Nothing infuriates me and makes me rage other than SERVER LAG.

Was placed in a match with a bunch of silvers while up against a full platinum team…Also a teammate left the game…There was a lot of yelling that day…

> 2615706747871287;10:
> Any reason to quit is a legit reason to quit.
>
> You paid $60 for this game, if the experience is not satisfying, then you have the right to leave at any time.
>
> It’s up to 343i to ensure the map quality, matchmaking quality (ie, teammate quality and opponent quality), connection/netcode quality, and gameplay sandbox are high enough to please their consumers.
>
> It is never incumbent on the consumer to make the experience more palatable for other consumers. If it were, they would be paid for their service.

Since you’re having a bad time on this game you would quit, which makes everyone else in the match have a bad time? You’re such an -Yoink-

I don’t quit unless I need to leave physically or I am the last man on the team. Not very interesting stories, but they happen.

I could smell bacon cooking from downstairs, and I knew it wouldn’t be long before it was all gone so…

> 2533274876099790;13:
> Was placed in a match with a bunch of silvers while up against a full platinum team…Also a teammate left the game…There was a lot of yelling that day…

The rank still means little. I’ve seen unranked players with sod all stats in their service record pull 2:1 KD in a game and platinums and above go 0.5:1

> 2615706747871287;10:
> Any reason to quit is a legit reason to quit.
>
> You paid $60 for this game, if the experience is not satisfying, then you have the right to leave at any time.
>
> It’s up to 343i to ensure the map quality, matchmaking quality (ie, teammate quality and opponent quality), connection/netcode quality, and gameplay sandbox are high enough to please their consumers.
>
> It is never incumbent on the consumer to make the experience more palatable for other consumers. If it were, they would be paid for their service.

No way. There’s always single player! Don’t ruin everyone else’s game… that’s why they introduced quitting penalties. You know what the game is, so don’t start one if you don’t like it.

I just deleted someone off my friends list after he told me halfway through a game that he had to go and get some food. I was like “ok no worries” whilst scrolling through the menu to delete. Can’t stand quitters.

That being said, OP it sounds like your reason was legit lol! Hope you got your house fixed.

> 2533274978553590;16:
> I could smell bacon cooking from downstairs, and I knew it wouldn’t be long before it was all gone so…

Story of my life. Food is the main reason as to why I would quit a match. Hard to play on an empty stomach!